• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce Optic

Melbo

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2021
Arizona
I have a NF 2.5X10x42 older model with a different crosshair pattern than usual. It is FFP and has 5 lines with circles underneath them to simulate a 6" circle. I believe the circle was used to determine distance by placing a head sized target inside the circle.
Has anyone seen this and if possible give me an approximate value?
NF Optic.jpg

Reactions: 338dude
They have a list of reticles somewhere on their site that you can check against. I don’t remember the name of that style, I think they have two or so like that. They have a number of older ranging/estimation reticles that I don’t think have been used in a while.

Reactions: 338dude
Custom Superb
I believe it was the early 90's that I bought it. They were basically unknown at the time.
Curious as to what the value would be. Any thoughts?

That's pretty cool, it's a neat piece of history to see where NF started to where they are now with the ATACR scopes and .gov contracts. Still working properly? As far as price goes, I'd think a few hundred dollars maybe.

That's pretty cool.

I bought my Nightforce Benchrest in 1998 and it has the NP-1RR reticle that is similar to Melbo's. It has been an excellent scope and the one I grab when I want to do any accuracy testing.

I'll sell it for $150 plus $900 shipping and handling!! :p

What are you smoking that you think your 90’s NF that has no collector value is worth what a new SHV is?

You’re making a fool of yourself on what you think this is worth and it’ll be even funnier when you get banned too for trying to sell outside the classifieds to avoid the $20 fee to sell 😂

Fucking retard.

What are you smoking that you think your 90’s NF that has no collector value is worth what a new SHV is?

You’re making a fool of yourself on what you think this is worth and it’ll be even funnier when you get banned too for trying to sell outside the classifieds to avoid the $20 fee to sell 😂

Fucking retard.
Retard? I originally asked if anyone knew about this, never said it was for sale, but others started to want to buy it. Back up buddy! Who's the retard now??? Thought this was a friendly forum but I guess not.

Gentlemen,

This is straying very close to a sales ad, which needs to be in the PX (and with all that goes with posting in the PX). If this is just a discussion on the history/value of it, fine. But keep it to that.

And yes, I believe the one member was correct, that this is a very "Hakko"'eske reticle. Same one I believe they did for some custom scopes that went on Poseidon rifles (extra credit for anyone that knows what those were).

Reactions: Maciej