• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce or FN rings

tbugher62

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Las Vegas,Nevada
Do you guys know which ring set is more reliable between the Nightforce Ultralite and the FN aluminum rings.I have a Nightforce scope,and an Fn Spr rifle just need to decide which ring set is better.

Re: Nightforce or FN rings

I love the NF lighweight rings, use them on several guns. They seem strong as hell. My 2cents. Be safe all.

I have had a very reputable smith tell me that after extensive testing for one of his weapon systems, Nightforce rings with the titanium cross pin were the only ones that kept perfect torque. Said when he used a T handle Seekonk torque wrench on them after 500 rounds of .338 LM, all he heard was a click... That being said I have 2 sets of them and love em'.

Thanks Guys,I went with the Nightforce Ultras which were also almost $200.00 cheaper than the FN rings.Cannot understand why the FN rings are priced at $300.00 ouch!

If you ever met the guy who makes them you would

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-weight: bold">SEEKINS </span> </span></span>