• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce radius mount ? Aka rap-i

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Anyone know why the rap was discontinued and replaced with the rap i? For almost double the money.

And is it as high as it looks
    Or
    Is that optical delusion ?

Anyone hve a 34mm for cheap?

1A49B7ED-D49F-4E8C-903A-5B4E64E01A92.png

30A7CEC1-F491-4B6A-A008-61F18E77A6FE.jpeg

I’d assume they discontinued production of the old RAP just so they didn’t have 2 of the “same” product. Or maybe they’re also discontinuing the old style scope mount as well?

I like how the old rap is one piece, new style has multiple with screws holding everything. Don’t know about height.

The RAP-i is the SOCOM contract design that was required to be removable without causing a loss of zero for the rest of the mount.

It also is a little taller, but it allows view of any LRF with the contract scope that has a taller turret.

Reactions: BurtG
    The RAP-i is the SOCOM contract design that was required to be removable without causing a loss of zero for the rest of the mount.

It also is a little taller, but it allows view of any LRF with the contract scope that has a taller turret.
    That’s neat. I presume something like Badger’s C1 design would also work for not losing zero.