• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce reticle

Paul1262

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2019
I have a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 and considering the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 ffp mils . Would appreciate any advise on best reticle. Most of my shooting is out to about 1,200 yards and occasionally out to 1 mile. Minimum PRS shooting. I'm considering two reticles, the Mil-XT and the Mil-R.

Thanks.

I have a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 and considering the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 ffp mils . Would appreciate any advise on best reticle. Most of my shooting is out to about 1,200 yards and occasionally out to 1 mile. Minimum PRS shooting. I'm considering two reticles, the Mil-XT and the Mil-R.

Thanks.
I would do the MIL -XT. If you want a standard cross hair type the mil -c is my choice.

Reactions: BPGuru and simonp

Thanks.
MIL-XT