• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Reticles

TravisB

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
Harrisburg, North Carolina
Does anyone know if Nightforce is gonna be coming out with some new reticles for there SFP scopes? I have the NP-R2 reticle in two different scopes and I love everything about these scopes except the reticle.

I have the reticle I want except that its too thin for me. I've tried everything its just too thin. The NP-R1 and NP-R2 are the only two reticles I like in the lineup. I don't want to change scopes, just a little thicker reticles. I like the MLR2 reticle but I want that in a SFP scope and MOA not MIL.

Does anyone know about new reticles coming out from Nightforce?

Re: Nightforce Reticles

New reticles are in the works for next year. We plan to have some on display at SHOT. I'm sorry, I cannot provide any more information than that. The only new reticles available now are the 1000 yard Velocity reticles in the 5.5-22.

Thanks 00bullitt, thats what I wanted to know. I would rather change the reticle in my scope then sale it and get a different brand.

I have read a lot of Nightforce comment on this and other sites..almost everyone likes everything about the scopes except the reticle cross hair thickness. Hello Nightforce!! Are you listening?

I have a 12-42x56 scope with the FC2 reticle. This was considered radical by Nightforce and they were hesitant to do the switch but it work great for me. I shoot NRA prone competition and the .4 MOA dot within a 2moa ring (encloses the 9 ring)is great. It's to bad that Nightforce no longer offers this reticle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TravisB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know if Nightforce is gonna be coming out with some new reticles......

I like the MLR2 reticle but I want that in a SFP scope.
</div></div>

+1000