• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce scope 3.5-15x two piece scope body

Re: Nightforce scope 3.5-15x two piece scope body

Yes Ive 3 of them its all good you wont have any problem with it its actually thicker in tha eria being two peace..

Isn't a one piece supposed to be of better quality? I have two of them as well, and haven't ran into any problems but is it just a marketing trick when a scope company of lesser quality mentions one piece tubes. What is the signficant difference?

under some condition that we will never see it threw maybe ? ..
NF has been around the block and there stuff is rock solid I wouldnt worry 1 second over it if it was a point of issue they wouldnt even do it.

I wouldn't worry about it:

The hole you see in the well-used Nightforce 3.5-15x50 NXS scope at right was made by an enemy 7.62x39 round fired at a U.S. soldier. The bullet completely penetrated the erector tube - the heart of the scope's optical system. We’re happy to report that the soldier was not injured, and the only casualty is the scope's magnification ring, frozen on 15x. Its focus, tracking, and all other functions work just fine. It holds point of aim like new. The soldier wrapped the scope in duct tape to keep out sand and dirt, and used it without a problem for the next
three days, completing his mission. We receive many stories like this. Because Nightforce riflescopes are used in active theatres by most of the elite special forces worldwide, they are subjected to - and survive - the most brutal conditions imaginable. We won't say they're bulletproof. There is at least one soldier, however, who would argue otherwise.
Bullethole-scope.gif