• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Nightforce scope tri-tool

pineoak

Assistant Minion
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Cary, North Carolina
Anyone know where I might be able to pick up the NF triangle tool that comes with their scopes? Lost it at the range a few trips ago. I have the hex size in a different tool, but I wanted to get another triangle tool.

Didn't find it on Brownells or EO or MH

Thanks all

Anyone know where I might be able to pick up the NF triangle tool that comes with their scopes? Lost it at the range a few trips ago. I have the hex size in a different tool, but I wanted to get another triangle tool.

Didn't find it on Brownells or EO or MH

Thanks all
Did you try calling NF?

They sent me one as a courtesy a while ago, would rather not bother them again. I'm happy to share tools, but people aren't always great about getting them back to me, even the same day.

This last one was simply that I didn't put it back in my tool bag (maybe dropped it on the floor?) because I was alone that day.