• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nightforce scopes for sale

Pappasniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
AZ
I have two NF scopes for sale.

1) 5-25X56 ATACR with new glass and 34 mm tube. SFP, Illumination The new MIL R .5 reticle $1790 Firm

2) NXS 5.5-22X56 Mil dot Mil mil $1390 Firm

Both have high speed and zero stop

Would consider trades for LPVO for NXS

Both scopes in good condition with no scratches dents or otherwise. Pics available upon request.

PB

Last edited:
Is the ATACR the Gen 1 version, or the current version?

Its a Gen 1 with Illumination. Does not have the "Gold" turrets per se. 34m tube, better glass in great condition.

PB

Last edited:
Its a Gen 1 without Illumination. Does not have the "Gold" turrets per se. 34m tube, better glass in great condition.

PB
I’ve never known NF to make an atacr without illumination, I have three
Gen 1 ‘s and one 2nd gen
You should be able to pull out on the parallax knob and it should light up

I don’t know everything so I very well could be mistaken ??‍♂️

Reactions: Sam19kilo
All NF ATACR are illuminated. The early units, before the digital push button actuation, were identical in function to the NXS.

I dont know enough about them. I appreciate the offer so I doubt that would work. Anyway, what does the unit cost new? I saw $1,300 ish

PB

PM me with a cell or email and Ill send pics, Also, you can facetime me and look at it.

Let me know what works.

FN260, pictures sent. If you need more or different angles, let me know. I cant find a single scratch.

Correction, the NXS has a few small scratches , I was thinking ATACR.

Last edited:
I have two NF scopes for sale.

1) 5-25X56 ATACR with new glass and 34 mm tube. SFP, Illumination The new MIL R .5 reticle $1790 Firm

2) NXS 5.5-22X56 Mil dot Mil mil $1390 Firm

Both have high speed and zero stop

Would consider trades for LPVO for NXS

Both scopes in good condition with no scratches dents or otherwise. Pics available upon request.

PB
If you still have them I’m interested, call 405-830-1260 or text