• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce. . .True MOA or IPHY

Re: Nightforce. . .True MOA or IPHY

Yup true MOA.

They are true MOA. The top of the turret says .25 MOA compared to some of the others that list there changes as 1/4 in.

How about USO? While we're on the topic of moa scope makers
smile.gif

Anybody know?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about USO? While we're on the topic of moa scope makers
smile.gif

Anybody know? </div></div>

the way I understand it is USO reticles that are IPHY get IPHY knobs. And true MOA reticles get true MOA knobs.

hopefully if someone knows better they'll speak up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about USO? While we're on the topic of moa scope makers
smile.gif

Anybody know? </div></div>
They have both IPHY and True MOA reticles. As stated above, the adjustments match the reticle chosen. When I ordered mine, i was informed that the reticle i chose was IPHY, so i went with an alternate that was True MOA. Testing confirms it is as advertised.

The USO reticles that I'm familiar with are as follows:

True MOA - CMGMOA

IPHY - PCMOA, MDMOA and MOA Type 1

As always, what is most important is that the reticle and knobs are calibrated to the same scale.

They are pretty good about having matching turrets, even if the turrets are marked moa.
If I were concerned as you obviously are, they are just a phone call away!

And yes its IPHY, so practice up on coverting MOA to IPHY (MOA dope x 1.05 will get you IPHY dope).