• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Turret Screws

AJB

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 30, 2007
South Florida
I finally cheated on Leupold and got me a nightforce a couple weeks ago. The only problem is I got it used and seems my windage turret screw is almost half way stripped. I wanna pull them out and replace them with new screws. I have searched on here and through google and cant find a place selling them. Anyone got an answer?

Re: Nightforce Turret Screws

Contact Nightforce...

o

Factory/Headquarters USA:
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
336 Hazen Lane
Orofino, ID 83544
[email protected]
NightforceOptics.com

o We appreciate all correspondence with our customers. Due to seasonal demands and extremely high e-mail traffic, we may not be able to reply to your e-mails within 48 hours. After two business days, if you have not had a reply or response from Nightforce Optics, please call our customer service department at 208.476.9814.

Technical & Warranty:
tel 208.476.9814

Dealer & Distributor Global Sales:
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
1087 E. Franklin Street, Suite D
Hartwell, GA 30643
tel 706.377.3192

Military, Government and Law Enforcement:
tel 706.377.3186

They are probably a standard metric or SAE size. Call up NF and ask then go to a local hardware store or McMaster- Carr and buy some. A good machine shop could tell you the size if you bring either the dial or the screw. Probably bring both.

Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeff 03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Contact Nightforce...

o

Factory/Headquarters USA:
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
336 Hazen Lane
Orofino, ID 83544
[email protected]
NightforceOptics.com

o We appreciate all correspondence with our customers. Due to seasonal demands and extremely high e-mail traffic, we may not be able to reply to your e-mails within 48 hours. After two business days, if you have not had a reply or response from Nightforce Optics, please call our customer service department at 208.476.9814.

Technical & Warranty:
tel 208.476.9814

Dealer & Distributor Global Sales:
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
1087 E. Franklin Street, Suite D
Hartwell, GA 30643
tel 706.377.3192

Military, Government and Law Enforcement:
tel 706.377.3186 </div></div>

this

Thanks guys for the quick reply. I sent an email to to nightforce. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly. Sucks having amazing equipment and having a .50 cent piece of hardware keeping it from being at full performance.

Ken from Nightforce replied within an hour. He is giving me a one time deal and sending me some free screws. Its good to own products from a company with outstanding customer service. Hope I never need to use it again, but its good to know.

For future reference to anyone else that needs these. Nightforce will sell them for two dollars. You cannot just buy these from a hardware store. They are a proprietary design that is made in house to their standard.

Good info... just in case... I am more and more happy everyday that I bought Nightforce
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Sebastian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good info... just in case... I am more and more happy everyday that I bought Nightforce
smile.gif
</div></div>

Same here.