• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NightForce Ultralight Heavy Duty 34mm 1.00 Rings -New

Bcera

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2019
Selling a set of new NF 6 screw heavy duty ultra light 34mm 1.00 height rings. They were just to low for my optic when I mounted them.

140$ shipped ( these are 215$ new)
32642FE1-CAFD-4CA7-B807-494119517058.jpeg

Last edited:
Price dropped to 160$

Last edited:
Interested in these rings, what is the height dimension, from the flat (top) of the pic rail
to the bottom of the scope saddle ? Out of curiosity, what was your combo that they were too low on ?
I'm doing a bolt action.

Reactions: Bcera
Interested in these rings, what is the height dimension, from the flat (top) of the pic rail
to the bottom of the scope saddle ? Out of curiosity, what was your combo that they were too low on ?
I'm doing a bolt action.
I’m running a bighorn origin short action with a ATacr 4-16x42. I’ll measure it tomorrow for you but I’m assuming it’s 1.0” as that’s the height.

I’m running a bighorn origin short action with a ATacr 4-16x42. I’ll measure it tomorrow for you but I’m assuming it’s 1.0” as that’s the height.
That’s the optical centerline there bud. The saddle height would be from the top of the rail to the middle of the inside of the ring.

Reactions: Bcera