• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce ultralight or ARC M10

adb77

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2014
Goshen, Ar
Mounting a Schmidt & Bender PMii 5x25 on a 300wm bolt gun. Down to these ring choices, lemme know what ya think.

ARC M10's are on all my rifles. They hold great and when you need to take your scope off, there are ZERO marks on it!

Todd

ARC rings on all of my bolt rifles but have had numerous sets of NF and they are very good too. If you're building an ultra light and trying to save every oz you can, then NF, otherwise ARCs.

Im buying some ARCs soon, but it's purely because I think they look cool. I'm pretty sure all of the higher end rings will do their job. Though like others have said, I think ARC rings seem to be much less likely to mark your scope up compared to others.

Seekins and NF never marked my scopes either. They are very good rings. I just love the simplicity of one screw on the ARCs.

ARC, NF, Seekins... all have worked perfectly for me. I'd go with a one piece Magmount if going NF. ARC M10 if going rings.

I still run the NF ultralight unimount on my ARs but use both the ARC rings and unimount on bolt guns depending on rail configuration.

ARC gets my vote as well. Just love the single screw design at the top of the center of the rings. I have their rings and their QD-L mount.

Seekins are great if you're not swapping scopes often. If swapping often ARC all the way. If set and forget, Seekins are awesome; all the time on the PX for $90 used.

Scope rings don't really get damaged much as the scope will be destroyed before the rings so they're one thing I'd buy used any day.