• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes nightforce what's it worth

astro3006

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2008
mississippi
I have nightforce 5.5x22 np 1rr Varmiter. The glass is good but body has some scratches and ring marks. What would be a fair price to ask for this scope? Thanks

Re: nightforce what's it worth

Send it to me I will sell it for you and split proceeds 50/50 LOL.....

LOL I've been on the hide for 2 yr now and visit here very often. I could get a hundred post in a week I'm just not a Blowhard. I just tend to read and learn.

Is the glass perfect? Id give you 700

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A fair price would be around 1200-1400 bucks shipped. </div></div>

Bro If you'd pay $1200 for a used VARMINTER, I've got a bridge to sell you!!
smile.gif

Not an NSX. Used, IIRC $700-900.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send it to me I will sell it for you and split proceeds 50/50 LOL.....
</div></div>

What a kind soul.... LOL

I would say right around 700. There was a pristine one on here about two weeks, maybe a month ago. I think it was about 900, but perfect.

I guess it depends on what kind of shape its in. I always find it funny how the same guys that say ring marks are no big deal are the same guys that will tell you to knock a few dollars off because it has ring marks.