• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce - When is the monster being released?

vman

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Australia
www.google.com
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been mentioned recently. If it has I didnt see it, have been out of the NF loop, and as a third excuse the search did not bring up anything that caught my eye.

Some time ago there were some rumors that our good friends at Nightforce would be bringing out a new scope that was going to change the game. This new scope supposedly had numerous new patents on it and generally got people pretty excited.

Can anyone in the know provide any more information about when we can expect this new product, or if this project is still running?

I'm really looking forward to something exciting come out from NF, and have been for a while.

Re: Nightforce - When is the monster being released?

It's called the beast. Google search should bring up the thread on here that's a few pages long. That thread will give you all the information your going to get until it's actually released.

Re: Nightforce - When is the monster being released?

Maybe more news on that at this year's SHOT Show...?