• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce zero stop

Kid maker

Awesome
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2013
Princeton, Mn
I put a new rifle on my nightforce, since I set the zero stop on and need to reset it, can I just back off the clutch plate until I get it where I need it? Or is there a way to get back to factory settings? I didn't count the clicks when I originally set it. Obviously don't want to screw it up but that seems the most logical way. Or if there's a thread somebody could point me to, the search didn't come up with any that was helpful.

Thanks Chris. That's what I figured. Love the ATACR by the way, I thought there would be more love for them on here. Or maybe everyone's holding on for the beast.

It's a great scope and getting plenty of love. We've already exceeded this years projections and still going strong. It's not for everyone. Not everybody has the same shoe size so to speak. But for the guys that have needed it, it fits perfect.