• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nikon 200mm F/2.0 Camera Lens

someguy12341

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2008
    Mid-South
    I know that this isn't a riflescope, but I also seem to recall seeing some camera items pop up from time to time over the years. If this post is running afoul of any guidelines (which I just checked, trying to follow the rules), let me know or remove accordingly as necessary. I just know there are a few other camera junkies on here, so I figured I'd post it.

Item for sale is a Nikon 200mm F/2.0 VR I lens. Yes; it's every bit as good as you've heard. New ones (the VRII is current) are selling on B&H and other similar sites for $5,696.95. I'm asking $2750 for this one. I won't call it mint, as I have a hard time calling anything used 'mint', but it's in damned good shape. Includes the RRS foot, so it will fit into any RRS or ARCA-swiss compatible head. (Yes; same as the rifle mounts.) Also including a brand new drop in circular polarizing filter. Pics of the lens are below, but I just realized I forgot to get a shot of the filter. The lens case is missing three of the four soft rubber feet, which is common for these cases. Otherwise, the case is in great shape, too.

Bottom shot is a portrait I shot of my daughter about a year ago with the lens wide open at f/2.0, for reference.

Please PM with any questions. Paypal +3% or USPS Money Order. Will ship FedEx ground insured unless buyer specifies otherwise. I'll cover the cost of ground shipping in CONUS. If you need it faster, just pay the difference.

Attachments

• DSC_1258.jpg
      DSC_1258.jpg
      366.9 KB · Views: 26
    • DSC_1260.jpg
      DSC_1260.jpg
      413.3 KB · Views: 23
    • DSC_1261.jpg
      DSC_1261.jpg
      396.3 KB · Views: 25
    • DSC_1262.jpg
      DSC_1262.jpg