• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nikon 4K X Black Rangefinder. SOLD!

Awesymoto

Awesymoto outdoors
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2011
Eye da hoe
sites.google.com
SOLD!
Works great, no issues has original box, manual, warranty card etc.
Just cleaning out my inventory of extra stuff I have.

Accept PayPal, Venmo (Buyer pays fees), check, or Money Order.
$290 shipped, CONUS only.

e-mail [email protected] if you post here, I fly a lot and don't check this as often as my phone gets direct e-mail.
No Trades Thank You!

Respectfully,
Awesymoto.

Attachments

• IMG_3982.JPG
    IMG_3982.JPG
    338.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
What max distance were you seeing on rocks, trees, animals? Reviews seem to vary a bit...

What max distance were you seeing on rocks, trees, animals? Reviews seem to vary a bit...

I'm in AZ which is notoriously hard on LRF's.
Daytime Full Sun. Juniper trees 1200 yards reliably and further but not 1st time hit, Antelope was easy at 750 first hit every time. Rock walls I can get at 1K or so +/- if it is in full sun etc. and way further if its not 100* mirage full sun etc.

Evening and Morning it will zing stuff to ~2K but not consistently. Inside of 800 yards its killer on my white 11x11" plate, further than that its hard due to the grassy dead background and super bright AZ sun.

Reactions: db2000
I'm in AZ which is notoriously hard on LRF's.
Daytime Full Sun. Juniper trees 1200 yards reliably and further but not 1st time hit, Antelope was easy at 750 first hit every time. Rock walls I can get at 1K or so +/- if it is in full sun etc. and way further if its not 100* mirage full sun etc.

Evening and Morning it will zing stuff to ~2K but not consistently. Inside of 800 yards its killer on my white 11x11" plate, further than that its hard due to the grassy dead background and super bright AZ sun.
Just curious because I currently have a Nikon 3K Stabilized but have a hard time ranging rocks or trees anywhere near 1000yds. The stabilization is awesome but I need more range!

Just curious because I currently have a Nikon 3K Stabilized but have a hard time ranging rocks or trees anywhere near 1000yds. The stabilization is awesome but I need more range!
I have not been able to compare it to a 3k in fact I’ve never used one. You can definitely range trees at a grand with this unit however I do it standing free hand.

I have a Nikon 4k black and I have ranged trees,rocks, rock bluffs, etc... consistently to 1500 yards no problem. It's a fantastic rangefinder. I bought this off of another person on the hide. All I can do is recommend it. Farthest I have ranged is 1987 yds. Starts having trouble after 1700 yards or so. I am in Colorado and the air is thin. That may have something to do with it. Buy with confidence it's a great price!

Reactions: Awesymoto