• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nikon Black FX1000 IL-MRAD 6-24 w/ ARC M10 QD-L

wilsoN_

Registered Lurker
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2019
West Virginia
Scope is like new new, only taken to the range once its mounted in an ARC M10 QD-L 20moa mount (used in good condition)...

I have original boxes, manuals, tools etc for both the mount and scope.

Asking $700 together, $500 for the scope. Will not sell the mount unless the scope sells first.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffLebowski
Pics of scope in mount.

Attachments

• IMG-5163.jpg
    IMG-5163.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG-5162.jpg
    IMG-5162.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Might be a hard sell at that price, since a lot of places are blowing them out. That’s why I still have mine

One and only price drop, otherwise I’ll throw it on the rifle and run it was only selling to get a super short.

This is a great scope. Hits well above the $500 weight class. Tracks perfectly. Lifetime "no fault" warranty confirmed by Nikon.

Reactions: wilsoN_
Except based on your own link you can’t buy a 6-24x FFP MRAD for less, very clearly listed for $600 right in your own link. So if by being mounted and 20rds put down range and it to go back in the safe isn’t worth a $100 discount then they’re free to make an offer.

Not to be peeing on your parade but you can buy a brand new scope for less. And I like Nikon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sasquatch98226
Not to be peeing on your parade but you can buy a brand new scope for less.
And I like Nikon.
You could’ve sent a PM regarding this so you clearly are purposely pissing on his “parade”.
Those scopes $600 and have been for a while. He’s at $500 so the polite thing to do would be apologize.

You could’ve sent a PM regarding this so you clearly are purposely pissing on his “parade”.
Those scopes $600 and have been for a while. He’s at $500 so the polite thing to do would be apologize.
Then my apologies.
I was going to make an offer and was backing it up.
However I apparently did it incorrectly.
I apologize for that.

Reactions: wilsoN_ and db2000
Bump might accept trades... Looking for a Meopta Optika6 1-6 in MRAD or possibly a trading+cash for an acog.