• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nikon monarch 4-16x42 sf mildot help

Cigarscott

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2012
West Monroe, LA
Like many out there I'm new here and I also have S&B taste with a BSA pocket book.
I'm seeing these Nikons on Amazon at a good price. I also have gift cards.
Any of y'all use or used them? Any other suggestions are MORE than welcomed.
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Re: Nikon monarch 4-16x42 sf mildot help

What will you b using the scope on?
Caliber and setup.
What do you see using the scope for , most of the time?
targets? hunting? competitions?

for hunting where your holding for distance that scope will work. if your wanting to dial for range stear clear of nikon. ive had a few ive used for hunting and when i tried to dial range i had to completly re sight in the gun

Sorry for late reply but I will be putting it on an FN TSR 308 trying to decide on either 150s or 168s.
I will shoot a good bit, no competitions, however it will probably be my deer rifle as well. My thinking is as deer hunters we are "snipers" so I'd like to get even better as you never know when you'll be on a big field or a pipeline.
I'm not aposed to pinching my pennies for something better if you have suggestions. It would suck to drop cash and be frustrated every single time you look down the thing.
Hey thanks again guys.