• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nikon Optics Customer Service

boomdoggie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2011
Texas
Well after two hours on hold to talk to a tech, I am told that he can't help me, I need to call parts and one hour and still holding,I am never buying any of their products. All I need is the rubber ring on the back of the eye piece. This has to be a joke.

Re: Nikon Optics Customer Service

the epilog, the part has to come from japan, and apparently is a custom order item with a six month wait. For a freaking black O-ring.

Reminds me of the time I ordered replacement brushes for an angle grinder. There was one toll-free number for east of the Mississippi, and one for the west. The brushes were something like $0.75 each, but shipping was close to $10, so I figured I may as well get a few to make it worthwhile. Turns out they only had three in stock. Three, for parts required in pairs, for half of the entire United States.

I guess we're not supposed to fix, or even maintain, anything anymore.

This is why I usually email, first. Then if they blow me off, I only wasted about 5 minutes of typing.

did the email thing was told to call them and they provided me the number. They forgot to mention the long long hold times with no resolution.

After dealing with Nikon customer service on a camera, I will never, ever, ever, buy anything with that name on it, period. I wont even buy used in the chance it helps them in some way.

Chull, send me an e-mail and I will get you taken care of quickly.
Hopefully they are in stock and you'll have one by next week.
Just send me make and model # of your scope.
Happy to help you out.
Bart
[email protected]