• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nikon P223 3-9 Anyone own one?

somathis

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2011
Ky
Im looking to get one of these for my S&W MP15, Or something around 200 - 250. Does anyone have any experience with this scope or would recommend another . If you have time Im listening, Thanks, By the way its mainly for yote hunting and paper and steel to 400

Re: Nikon P223 3-9 Anyone own one?

I have one on my DD M4 V5 LW 16" AR15, it's not one these guys spend much time with I don't think but for the $$, ($300 OTD including an American Defense Quik-Release) it has served me well for shooting paper and general backyard range fun. Holds Zero very well, it's clear, bright and I've knocked it pretty good a few times with no problems. (not on Purpose!)

Got one on a trade, glass was bright and crystal clear, I just didn't have anything to use it on at the time so I let a buddy use it and he still has it, he loves it and don't wanna give it back

I was at Dicks yesterday looking at some rifles and saw these in the case. Had the fellow handing me some of these Nikon scopes out and was looking through them at different distances and powers. All i can say is wow for the money. The glass was clear and very bright and 1 hell of a deal for the money. Checked out a Leupold AR 3-9 for more money and would'nt have it. I am going back with some money in my pocket and pick up a couple to have and use when needed. These would also make some fine rimfire scopes also.

The M223 scopes are made using the Monarch Series. The P223 scopes are based off the less expensive Prostaff series.

I the the M223 1-4 and the 3x. Ive been using the 1-4x for 2 yrs now and compete with it. Its been a great piece of gear. Never lost zero and the glass is crystal clear. I crank the turrets all the time and it always goes right back to my 50yd zero. I don't have a 3-9x but have used them as well. The M223 mount is gtg. If you are short on room to mount go with the P22 mount. I won my match yesterday shooting 298/300 with my Nikon.