• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nikon Refurb

goose316

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Hattiesburg MS
I have looked through all the sites I know of and cant find any. Does anyone still have Nikon refurbs or Shot Show demos?

This is going on a double duece and need a good cheap scope. Do they still warranty these?

Re: Nikon Refurb

Last I saw the refurbs only have a 90 day warranty, to me the discount better be a lot more than it usually is for pretty much zero warranty support.

I bought a Nikon Monarch refurb from swfa and it busted after 3 rounds on a .308 sent it back to Nikon and a little over 6 months later they just replaced the scope.
Dustin

it's always a crap shoot with refurbished parts. Usually there is no problem but somethings are just plain unfixable

Purchased a refurb Nikon tactical from SWFA since they are no longer made and I loved my other one. Shoots great and looked like new right out of the box! I was and still am very happy with it!

What kind of monarch you looking for...power etc. ? I may be able to help you out.

Chad