• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nine state compact

96coal449

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2018
9 states are pledging to defend one another as sanctuary states against Bloomturd disease and any possible anti 2ndA federal push.

These are:

Tennessee
Arkansas
Kentucky
West Virginia
Georgia
Mississippi
Oklahoma
Alabama
and
Louisiana.

Missouri has previously declared it's whole state as a 2ndA sanctuary after the Richmond BS.
Smells a bit like 1861 2.0. I'm ok with this!
Now to reconvince the wife to want to relocate again. She wanted to head south before but family holds her here.

Maybe some of you Texan, Arizonian, and Florida boys can persuade your elected officials to sign up as well.

Oh and the goal is to have this set in place by 7/1/20.......

Quite pleased to see my state on this list. Even if we have a couple of gun-grabbing fools trying to pull the same shit as in VA. Republican majority will hopefully work in our favor and prevent that from happening down here.

Reactions: 96coal449
Link? I’m in Alabama and haven’t heard of anything. The only 2A news I’ve heard is the ATF attempting to push a campaign about locking your guns up and other anti-2A nonsense.

News to me in 'Bama as well. Granted most of the N. Alabama news is liberal slanted and for sure AL.com is.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Quite pleased to see my state on this list. Even if we have a couple of gun-grabbing fools trying to pull the same shit as in VA. Republican majority will hopefully work in our favor and prevent that from happening down here.
Link? I’m in Alabama and haven’t heard of anything. The only 2A news I’ve heard is the ATF attempting to push a campaign about locking your guns up and other anti-2A nonsense.
I do not know how to post links.....sorry for my computer illiteracy.
I found this information on the youtube Guns and Gadgets channel. I am subscribed there. He spends a lot of time reading legislative bills and mostly vids about 2ndA issues. This one is titled the 8 state compact.

Reactions: PBWalsh
Don’t think this is real. Not enough hits on Google search and none of the pro-2A outlets have made mention of it.

Hi,

You mean this bill because the supposedly pro 2A outlets have not mentioned it, :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Will this pac will be able to march and free others caught behind enemy lines. NJ would be a easy win nothing but liberals in suits Christ our Governor did a pirouette when he won election since he was a dance major in college a real gender confused Nancy Boy. He never held a AR15 but steer clear of him when he is baton twirling.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Will this pac will be able to march and free others caught behind enemy lines. NJ would be a easy win nothing but liberals in suits Christ our Governor did a pirouette when he won election since he was a dance major in college a real gender confused Nancy Boy. He never held a AR15 but steer clear of him when he is baton twirling.
IDK..... I doubt any marches will ensue. The next 4 yrs will be very interesting though. With or without Trump, and 5 year post Trump.
We are witnessing history in the making.

Reactions: FatBoy
Hi,

Downside of this MS proposal (As it sits right now) is that NONE of the listed States have said they will join it....This bill just "Allows" MS to team with them IF those States listed want to.

So...citizens of those States should be contacting your Governor and Attorney General right now requesting they follow the progression of this MS bill and more so...agree and sign onto such bill in their respective States laws.

Sincerely,
Theis

Here in Oregon we have a bunch of major problems coming from our liberal state gov. We could use a lot of that southern 2A pro-activism here. Our 2A is under attack big time.

Hi,

Also realize that there are already States that have laws on their books in regards to Interstate Commerce Act, etc etc and yet nobody has put that law to the test in regards to the NFA items it is supposedly designed to exempt as long as it is made in, sold in and remains in that respective State.

Notice...the MS proposed bill does not allow State, County, and Municipal agents to enforce the Fed laws....it does not say they will go head to head with the Fed enforcement agents. It says that States Attorney General "could" legally fight for you in legal case; But does not say "REQUIRED" to fight for you in legal case.

Overall IMO...it is a good first draft but definitely needs some revisions.

Sincerely,
Theis

Meanwhile we have an asshole trying to force the purchase of a million dollar
liability coverage.
Seems some have looked into that kind of thing an the bulk who hawk this seem to have a conflict of interest. Once they are outed they seem to craw back under their rocks for awhile. Yours might be the same way?

Calling TSRA Monday to see what they know of this and whether TX at any level has participation in the works.

Don’t think this is real. Not enough hits on Google search and none of the pro-2A outlets have made mention of it.
I can't speak for the other states but I know Mississippi introduced a house bill to be a 2a sanctuary state and "form a compact with other 2a sanctuary southern states" it should be voted on soon it is MS hb753

Also a few years back MS. passed a law making it illegal for the federal gov't to try and enforce any law in the state that goes against the MS constitution

Last edited:
I can't speak for the other states but I know Mississippi introduced a house bill to be a 2a sanctuary state and "form a compact with other 2a sanctuary southern states" it should be voted on soon it is MS hb753

Also a few years back MS. passed a law making it illegal for the federal gov't to try and enforce any law in the state that goes against the MS constitution
I think it’s great. I wonder why Texas isn’t a part of this. The true Texans (mostly those living outside of the major cities) are strong 2A supporters. Unfortunately that rapid grown of the cities may turn Texas from red to blue

Seems some have looked into that kind of thing an the bulk who hawk this seem to have a conflict of interest. Once they are outed they seem to craw back under their rocks for awhile. Yours might be the same way?

There aren't enough rocks in the state of NY to accommodate all of them.

Hi,

Also realize that there are already States that have laws on their books in regards to Interstate Commerce Act, etc etc and yet nobody has put that law to the test in regards to the NFA items it is supposedly designed to exempt as long as it is made in, sold in and remains in that respective State.

Notice...the MS proposed bill does not allow State, County, and Municipal agents to enforce the Fed laws....it does not say they will go head to head with the Fed enforcement agents. It says that States Attorney General "could" legally fight for you in legal case; But does not say "REQUIRED" to fight for you in legal case.

Overall IMO...it is a good first draft but definitely needs some revisions.

Sincerely,
Theis

It was tested at least somewhat but IIRC, they were still prosecuted and found guilty.

Pennsylvania is on a steady slide into the toilet . There are 3 million dead votwrs on the roles in a state of 12 million . Even if. 7 million are registered , you only get 45%
turnout on a good year . This might explain the Democrats aqeeping everything last election .

Just happened to stumble across this old thread.

Anyone with any updates? Or was this another smoke and mirror show?

• Haha
Texas was heading that way until Paxton got indicted and Abbott joined the WEF. Now its suspect. Pretty muchhave 2A sanctuaries by county.

The whole 2A sanctuary thing is stupid. None of these Governors are going to send the State police or National Guard to rescue you when the feds show up to kill your dog
Agreed, It is ultimately up to us. To stand with our brothers and conspire with our local sheriffs who honor their oaths.
It is stupid to need a sanctuary. I wouldn't trust the state costume bearers either, or the NG.

We have to start with something, and somewhere. I'm not going to lay down, or even take a knee, for no one.

Reactions: SilentStalkr