• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nips in the wire.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
This shouldn't be any surprise. Chinese nationals have been walking unimpeded across Obiden's open border and have now broken into military bases here in the U.S. claiming to be 'tourists' as they gather sensitive information.

Examples of the gate crashing included instances of Chinese nationals crossing into a missile range in New Mexico and scuba divers swimming near a rocket launch site in Florida.

U.S. officials believe these intrusions are an effort to gauge the security practices at these sensitive sites, and the gate-crashers report back what they learn to the Chinese government, the report added. Gee, 'ya think?

These are snips...
1000_F_152726131_BI9PuaP1VE3dXDXCPVO5lg1SfFxDTXNU.jpg

These are nips
642.jpg

Nips is slang/short for Nippon...one of the formal ways the Japanese pronounce their own country's name.

Not China 😄.

download.jpeg-37.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Keith E.
Has anyone got a program? You can't tell the players without a program.

In an ideal world, we'd do to these trespassers the EXACT SAME way China would do if an American 'tourist' was caught trying to sneak onto a PLA installation. If their penalties are 10 years in prison followed by permanent expulsion, we do the same. If theirs are more severe, we follow along and duplicate them word for word. That way, there will be NO way they can cry foul to any capacity if we detain and then slap a really lengthy sentence on the next one that want to FAFO.

Chinks is more appropriate. Nips makes me think of Cheese Nips.
Nips are Japanese... Empire of Nippon.

That's why when the weather gets frosty, you are suppsed to look up in the air and shout "Kamikaze"

Because there is a Nip in the Air.

And "Zipperhead" was never an actual term for Vietnamese. It first made its appearance when the book "Short Timers" was published. The book was the basis for Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket. Later got used in Platoon and other movies. But was never a term among GI's or anyone else. Came from the mind of one author. And Hollywood made it racist. How woke of them!

Sirhr

In an ideal world, we'd do to these trespassers the EXACT SAME way China would do if an American 'tourist' was caught trying to sneak onto a PLA installation. If their penalties are 10 years in prison followed by permanent expulsion, we do the same. If theirs are more severe, we follow along and duplicate them word for word. That way, there will be NO way they can cry foul to any capacity if we detain and then slap a really lengthy sentence on the next one that want to FAFO.
Spies are traditionally executed or exchanged.

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Zipperheads
Can that be brought out of retirement? How about Charlie?

Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger.

Zipperheads don't surf! doesn't sound right.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Eh, they all look the same. 🤣
My friend, Lee, came back from the big asian vacation and walked off the ship, freshly discharged. He went to a state employment office to immediately look for a job.

He had served all of his young adult life. So, when asked what his experience was, he said, and I quote, "Four and half years of killing gooks."

So, the guy gave him a referral ticket to Yellow Cab.

I think, in retrospect, that jobs guy just had a stack of Yellow Cab tickets and handed them to whoever walked in the door that day.

No shit. Way back in the day I had this Chinese non US citizen US Marine, dream in chink talk so much, and the shit would wake me in terror, well, I had a conversation with him that accidents fucken happen!

I asked hotpot.ai for Nipsey Russell stuck in a fence and this is what it created:

8-JNPJalBs6JfJUVq.png

Reactions: DuneBoer
Gooks are vietnamese. We cannot accidentally mis-nationalize someone. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, that would be racist.

Gotta keep the Micks, Spics. Limeys and Wops in the right categories.

• Love
Reactions: Ronws
Yep, that would be racist.

Gotta keep the Micks, Spics. Limeys and Wops in the right categories.
Technically, gook had multiple origins. One was Korean. Taken from migok. Korean word for America. Pronounced me-gook.

Also from Philippine Conflict where American troops referred to the natives and prostitutes as gooks.

Marines used it in Nicaragua, too, during Smedley Butler’s banana wars.

Became generic term… but origins are most likely Korea and Philippines.

Follow me for more un-woke racial slur etymology. Soldiers of all Armies are the best at it!! Someone could do a PhD. dissertation on the origins of names soldiers called “natives” and enemies.

Been happening since Greek times!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and 232593
Technically, gook had multiple origins. One was Korean. Taken from migok. Korean word for America. Pronounced me-gook.

Also from Philippine Conflict where American troops referred to the natives and prostitutes as gooks.

Marines used it in Nicaragua, too, during Smedley Butler’s banana wars.

Became generic term… but origins are most likely Korea and Philippines.

Follow me for more un-woke racial slur etymology. Soldiers of all Armies are the best at it!! Someone could do a PhD. dissertation on the origins of names soldiers called “natives” and enemies.

Been happening since Greek times!

Sirhr
At least they wernt 'Geeks'.

It's not what Merriam Webster will tell you but we always called a geek a guy who, during the depression, would pass the hat around at sideshows, for donations, then bite the head off a chicken or snake.

Not a sought after profession but at least you ate regular.