• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nite Hunter Illumination Systems

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
Nite Hunter Illumination Systems have been providing archery lights for night hunters. They are now providing weapon lights for hunting and for law enforcement. The owners of the company are both Police Officers and the company is out of Houston, TX.

http://www.nitehunterarchery.com/nhtlawenlisy.html

The white and green lights are rechargeable. The green produces 160 lumens and the white produces 260 lumens. I have been using both lights on the range for the last month with no issues. The lights are bright and compact. The green light is effective with my ACOG to just a little past 200 yards. This is the rifle I have it on.

P1010771.jpg

P1010773.jpg

P1010774.jpg

It attaches to the rail like a regular mount with allen screws so I can take it off or move it with the Surefire for transport in a soft bag.

It is hard to show the effectiveness of illumination devices with a camera but here are some attempts to depict same. I set the camera to keep the shutter open for ten seconds in these pics. The pics were taken at 11pm off of one of my towers. The illuminated tree is approximately 100 yards away.

P1010684.jpg

P1010687.jpg

P1010689.jpg

The kits come with pressure switches, picatinny rail mounts, scope mounts and recharger. I like them and the green is in regular use on my coyote/hog rifle. They are inexpensive and you can find them here http://www.nitehunterarchery.com/nhtlawenlisy.html

Re: Nite Hunter Illumination Systems

Nice looking lights. How much do the lighten (pun intended) the wallet by?

It's on the website. White light kit is $80 with all accessories. The green is $150 with the whole kit.

I was saving the white one for my SBR which happened to arrive today. I just finished assembling the lower.

7e65f6aa.jpg

50e5bfad.jpg

and I quote. "Finer than a new set of mud tires."