• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment NJ buy/sell/trade thread

lycokayaker

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2022
NJ
A place to help local NJ guys buy/sell/trade reloading components and not have to ship

Seems you are looking for SPPs.
If you want to trade, what do you have to trade?
In what part of NJ are you located... north, central, southern?
Thanks.

looking for small pistol primers the last place I have seen them is just over the bridge in delaware on rout 13 at millers gun shop near the airport don't know if they have them still or not if you decide to go check Id do it on a Tuesday when they get there shipments in best of luck .
we had to go to md to pick up the last that they had of small rifle you also might want to check 1irst state firearms while not as cheap as millers price wise if you go to millers first state is less than a mile away on the other side of the road also near the airport .

Reactions: lycokayaker
I have 5000 federal small pistol primers, these are less than a month old. I'd trade for Alliant sport pistol, a Vortex tripod with money or money. South Jersey

Reactions: CageFighter
I would like to trade CCI 400's (small rifle primers) and Ginex Small Rifle Primers for the following:

CCI 450 (Magnum Small RIfle Primer or CCI 200 (Large Rifle Primers)

Reactions: 16 Gauge
Just thought to put this here if anyone is interested in NJ. Savage chambered in 7 Saum. Cut rifled barrel done by Chanlynn, MDT chassis, and Jard trigger. Will come with roughly 200 pieces of brass and Hornady dies. Mainly looking to trade but will sell outright. Located in Egg Harbor Township and willling to meet up.
IMG_2961.jpeg

Hi. I live across the river in Brooklyn. Anyone got a 308 projectiles they want to get rid of? Also in the market for good powder thrower