• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NKVD is getting bolder

We're just checking to make sure you're alright.

She should have told them to get the FUCK off her property then called the cops and trespassed them if they refused to comply.

I'd have to counter with ," I'm concerned with the long lines and traffic at your mom's house but you don't see me knockin on your door . ". I'd tell ya ta go fuck yerself but you probably wouldn't even fuck you . Must be lonely 😭 .

We're just checking to make sure you're alright.

She should have told them to get the FUCK off her property then called the cops and trespassed them if they refused to comply.

Then the cops show up to support the FBI.

Also notice the lady who got a visit for making a post about a scumbag who drugged a girl and dumped her body in a trash can.

The difference between now and 1776 is now we have cell phones and can contact people instantly with a push of a button to come to our aid, except now we don't. There's no Paul Revere galloping on a horse yelling The British are coming!, which was a call to arms for patriots to get ready to push the Redcoat's shit in.

Instead, people peek from behind their curtains like Gladys Cravitz, watching this illegal activity happening to a fellow patriot, hoping that the Feds won't notice them and come to their door next.

Then the cops show up to support the FBI.

Also notice the lady who got a visit for making a post about a scumbag who drugged a girl and dumped her body in a trash can.
In reality, thats exactly what would happen.

They'd talk with the Feds and then get on the radio with a supervisor that they have a Trump supporter, an extremist talking 'Constitution stuff' and that their FBI brothers in blue are there.

Then they'd stand behind them pulling up their gun belts and adjusting their Kevlar, all the while glaring at the person who called.

Last edited:
Delving deeper, the woman they were questioning turned out to be a pro-palestinan Muslim that called Israel terrorists and "...May Allah destroy every single despicable zionist, their supporters and backers. Ameen."

Thats a bit more than talking smack about Joe Pedo. Muslims need to get the fuck out of America. There are plenty of other places for those homicidal maniacs to live, like Great Britain.

Curious if the Feds are questioning Ilhan Omar and the Squad?

I would ask them why they are driving a vehicle without a front license plate which is illegal.
If they were stupid enough to say their vehicle did not come with a front plate mount I would point out.
Per Federal law all vehicles must come from the factory with a front license plate mount.
And point out that their vehicle has been illegally modified and should not be on the road.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226
I would ask them why they are driving a vehicle without a front license plate which is illegal.
If they were stupid enough to say their vehicle did not come with a front plate mount I would point out.
Per Federal law all vehicles must come from the factory with a front license plate mount.
And point out that their vehicle has been illegally modified and should not be on the road.
Not all states require a front license plate. OK does not require a front license plate and likely does not or will not provide even if requested.

What's concerning is the lack of identification or willingness to show ID or give out a business card. Regular city pd beat cops carry business cards.

Many states do not have a front plate. Az as well

It’s pretty damn funny how confidently and “matter of factly” you wrote this….as if you are such an intelligent individual. I think it’s 20 or 21 states (out of 50) that don’t require front plates. “Per federal law ALL vehicles blibbty blibbty blah fucking blah you dunce”.

Texas is 2x.

A deer strike knocked my front plate and mount off so I'm half legal.

Mounting license plate problem... solved
1711907721177.jpeg

Texas is 2x.

A deer strike knocked my front plate and mount off so I'm half legal.
I told many a tejas cop to fuck off about a front plate. I bought my car in a state that didn’t require it and so they never installed the front holder. Told them if they wanted to by my vette, they could do whatever they wanted to it. Never got a ticket

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Mounting license plate problem... solved
View attachment 8385754
Actually it's not. The license plate holes don't line up with the two holes in a new replacement bumper I had to get.

I broke another Texas law after I hit the deer, a large body 8 point buck, when I loaded the deer up and took it home. A new Texas law says you can't pick up your road kill. Oh, yeah?

It's really just a matter of time before they get some hack of a judge to rubberstamp warrants and start kicking in doors because of politically incorrect facebook posts etc.
RedFlag Laws........
They'll make it where an anonymous person can call them in. Everyone gun that's registered in USA will get an anonymous call.
It's coming.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Actually it's not. The license plate holes don't line up with the two holes in a new replacement bumper I had to get.

I broke another Texas law after I hit the deer, a large body 8 point buck, when I loaded the deer up and took it home. A new Texas law says you can't pick up your road kill. Oh, yeah?

If the King's men don't see it and no rat reports it, did it ever really happen...