• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NLFS

Damn….$1000 for that scope?? That seems to good to be real…..
I’m not questioning anyone’s integrity here, but that’s $3000 scope/rings set up.

Reactions: Pronghunter
Alot of deleted stuff again, something isn't right...
Well, it's my thread and I am allowed to edit it. The scope is no longer for sale. Have an issue with it? PM me your # and we can talk about it but I don't think I owe you, someone I have no idea who you are any explanation. Not trying to be an ass, but I don't have to explain myself. Done plenty of buying and selling online without issue. Did you even see my feedback on here? Did I rip anyone off? Nope. The fact I was going to sell something for a smoking deal does not make me dishonest like apparently you think I am. I was selling an optic, regardless what it cost new for a great price because it is an off brand no one wants and they don't hold their value.like a NF, Leupold, ZCO, etc. As you know even with high end stuff you take a bath on any of it when trying to sell it used. Even BNIB people are cheap and want stuff for nothing, especially gun people.

Nope, but alot of accounts are getting hacked and respond this very way... don't be a cry baby, EVERYONE is trying to watch out and save members a hassle. Accounts with feedback by the way.