• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NM Governor Admits Her Concealed Carry Ban Will Not Impact Criminals.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Video taken by KOB4 and widely spread across social media captured New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D) admitting to a reporter that her ban on carrying handguns in cities like Albuquerque will not impact criminals.
Breitbart News reported that Grisham announced the ban on carrying a handgun, openly or concealed, on Friday, September 8, 2023. The ban lasts 30 days and also applies to concealed carry permit holders who carry a gun for self-defense.
In the KOB4 video, a reporter questioned Grisham as to whether her order violated Second Amendment rights.

Grisham responded by stressing her belief that “no constitutional right … is intended to be absolute.”

Later in the video, another reporter asked, “Do you think that criminals are going to hear this message and not carry a gun in Albuquerque, on the streets, for 30 days?”

Grisham responded, “Ah….no.”

The Governor of New Mexico has just declared the 1st & 2nd Amendment “does not exist” due to an “emergency.”
Under this legal theory *all* of our “rights” are essentially eliminated.
Watch the most evil & tyrannical 60 seconds you’ve ever heard from a politician: pic.twitter.com/xLpMSTbyi2
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) September 9, 2023

Breitbart News noted that gun control activist David Hogg slammed Grisham’s order in an X post, writing, “I support gun safety but there is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution.”

Two lawsuits have already been filed over the order. One of the suits was filed by the National Association for Gun Rights and the second by Gun Owners of America.

The District Attorney over Albuquerque, Sam Bregman, made clear he will not enforce Grisham’s order out of concern that it is “clearly unconstitutional.”

Yep, was just about to chain-post that in UKD's thread and the Portajohn but you have already addressed it here. 👍

The Albuquerque District Attorney said that he is not going to enforce this horseshit. And he HAS the power, and the deputies to make her day end up VERY, VERY BADLY if he wishes to do so.

Anyone who wants to disarm the law abiding citizenry, GET FUCKED. You can sneak as many riders into bills or pass last minute end of week "emergency orders" as you want. There are many of us whose secondary day jobs are constantly watching the RKBA newsfeeds and various state and local legislatures to see if any vaginal/anal zits start leaking and become necrotic, and expose them and bring them to national attention immediately.

MLG is a fucking dolt and unfortunately she is the governor of my state. What very few have mentioned it was her signing the no-bail law as well as well as limiting qualified immunity for LEO's has resulted in the shit show in crime. The only good thing is she is term limited. The 2nd Judicial DA is a standup guy and basically giving MLG the middle finger.

Since when do criminals ever adhere to laws? Hence them being called "criminals".

It was a test to see how far they can get away with compliance in first temporary bans, which will then be followed by permanent bans and confiscation. She is a Soros plant. COVID 2020-2021 saw a relatively high incidence of compliance with the social experiments she was instructed to carry out at the time. This was another one. The end game is total disarmament. Crime, and the exploitation of these poor children murdered by hoodrats, is just a way to get an emotional knee-jerk outcry of sympathy from the TV watching soccer moms.

Last edited:
Breitbart News noted that gun control activist David Hogg slammed Grisham’s order in an X post, writing, “I support gun safety but there is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution.”

What's going on here? I thought he would delight in anything restricting firearms.

I am surprised that the Hobb Goblin here in AZ hasn't attempted to join the party with some bullshit emergency order of her own.

When she limited qualified immunity she limited her only defense against this stuff. We still have to find someone who has suffered a significant impact from the EO though.

What's going on here? I thought he would delight in anything restricting firearms.

Self preservation. Even leftists can see a slippery slope to a potential tank of piranhas for them in the future. If a governor can suspend Constitutionally protected rights with an emergency order, somebody else can also do things like suspending the right to vote for women through an emergency order citing just how many modern women are diagnosed with psychiatric conditions and are on meds for them. It is a purely self preserving move.

ETA: The left had swung their axe a bit too wildly and too hard, nicking the Patriot on the sleeve and drawing a little blood but otherwise doing little harm. But their momentum has caused their entire body to turn sideways, opening up their entire armpit and side for the Patriot to take advantage of, and he had drawn a 1911 and is now pressing the muzzle against the leftist's side very uncomfortably. With their axe hanging uselessly at their side and the muzzle of the Patriot's gun pressed firmly against their ribs, their only way out now is crying for a truce and declaring that their act of swinging that axe at the Patriot "was just a little joke and a prank hahaha"... Try envisioning that scene.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Self preservation. Even leftists can see a slippery slope to a potential tank of piranhas for them in the future. If a governor can suspend Constitutionally protected rights with an emergency order, somebody else can also do things like suspending the right to vote for women through an emergency order citing just how many modern women are diagnosed with psychiatric conditions and are on meds for them. It is a purely self preserving move.

ETA: The left had swung their axe a bit too wildly and too hard, nicking the Patriot on the sleeve and drawing a little blood but otherwise doing little harm. But their momentum has caused their entire body to turn sideways, opening up their entire armpit and side for the Patriot to take advantage of, and he had drawn a 1911 and is now pressing the muzzle against the leftist's side very uncomfortably. With their axe hanging uselessly at their side and the muzzle of the Patriot's gun pressed firmly against their ribs, their only way out now is crying for a truce and declaring that their act of swinging that axe at the Patriot "was just a little joke and a prank hahaha"... Try envisioning that scene.
biggrin.gif
That is very plausible and logical. And that's the problem I have with it - I havent found too many liberals that use logic. Their arguments are usually purely emotional and situational - more along the lines of "It's ok to suspend the Constitution to protect us from mean guns" or restricting only straight white men from carrying but everyone else can carry because they are oppressed, etc.

It just kinda makes me wonder what's up and what am I missing when a liberal thinks a gun control measure is too far. are they baiting us for something?

That is very plausible and logical. And that's the problem I have with it - I havent found too many liberals that use logic. Their arguments are usually purely emotional and situational - more along the lines of "It's ok to suspend the Constitution to protect us from mean guns" or restricting only straight white men from carrying but everyone else can carry because they are oppressed, etc.

It just kinda makes me wonder what's up and what am I missing when a liberal thinks a gun control measure is too far. are they baiting us for something?

The mooks at the bottom like Moms Demand Action (AHAHAHAHAHA) members and David Hogg do not use logic. Their decisions are purely based on emotion and REEEEE! when they don't get their way. However, the leftists at the top who want to implement the WEF's new policies, Soros, Schwab, and their associates, DO use pure logic. But they use it just as psychopaths use logic, to manipulate, charm, deceive, and harm. It was these people who saw that they just opened up their defenses to a Patriot counterattack and instructed their media consuming followers to parrot their lines.

ETA: Also notice how after Ted Lieu and David Hogg tweeted similarly worded statements, very few other leftists followed suit. That was because the blatant parroting of lines and insincere nature that was present in these statements was also spotted and called out by Patriot bloggers and Youtubers. Checkmated again. Their damage control attempt was thwarted and they now have to find another way to retreat and save some face.

Last edited:
It shouldn't even take until the next election, she should be thrown out of office right now for violating the Constitution...and her oath.
Not happening. The only way to get rid of her is for the legislature to impeach her and both houses are controlled by democrats. Get my drift?

It shouldn't even take until the next election, she should be thrown out of office right now for violating the Constitution...and her oath.

They have a different constitution they support.

Think about it. When was the last time you heard any of them preface the word Constitution with U.S. or United States?

She spoke the truth. Although she didn't say all of what's really on her mind.

Cancelling the 2nd Amendment isn't about reducing crime. It's about people control and this was her test case.

Oh yeah, he's totally full of shit. I just found it funny that the face of gun control was the one saying it. I bet he was totally fine with the last health emergency infringing on constitutional rights.

Last edited:
This was a test. They will judge the reactions and make the necessary changes for next time, just like mandated jabs. Has anyone started a pool to bet on which state goes next?

Reactions: 232593
She could not give a flying act of fornication if kids are saved. Disarming good citizens is not about saving children. It's about disarming good people. Then, the government can kill your kids instead of gangsters.

I am surprised that the Hobb Goblin here in AZ hasn't attempted to join the party with some bullshit emergency order of her own.
I dont think she wants to get back in the spotlight quite yet..

Glass houses and all that

Reactions: MadDuner
a distraction from Kari Lake lawsuit??
No distraction.... just more evidence of crimes that somehow continue to be overlooked by any of the law enforcement agencies that should be putting her in jail already.

Reactions: Pbgt
MLG is a fucking dolt and unfortunately she is the governor of my state. What very few have mentioned it was her signing the no-bail law as well as well as limiting qualified immunity for LEO's has resulted in the shit show in crime. The only good thing is she is term limited. The 2nd Judicial DA is a standup guy and basically giving MLG the middle finger.
Why don't the LEO want to arrest these gun owners because of an illegal order from the governor? Could it be because they could be help personally liable if they do so. Their deep held beliefs in the U.S Constitution certainly didn't stop them in 2020-2022.

In other stories I have read, a number of police departments and sheriff's offices will not be enforcing her order. She might direct the state police to do so but again, some of those guys are not going to comply precisely because of the Constitution. Impeachment my ass. She should be recalled. And prosecuted for treason for going against the Constitution.

That is very plausible and logical. And that's the problem I have with it
- I havent found too many liberals that use logic.
Their arguments are usually purely emotional and situational - more along the lines of "It's ok to suspend the Constitution to protect us from mean guns" or restricting only straight white men from carrying but everyone else can carry because they are oppressed, etc.

I havent found many conservatives who really use much logic. True logic will take you to the center, not to either end of the spectrum.

Since day one I've been saying both Kennedy's murder and 9/11 were inside jobs, and got mostly nothing but scorn...until finally some are starting to wake up.

-Head goes up and back---frontal shot----logic
-Towers came down in their own footprint---controlled demolition---logic
-Former CEO of Haliburton becomes VP---US invades Iraq and Haliburton gets a no competition contract---Something's rotten---logic

But even worse is any discussion about any religious topic.

Reactions: XP1K and Ronws
In other stories I have read, a number of police departments and sheriff's offices will not be enforcing her order. She might direct the state police to do so but again, some of those guys are not going to comply precisely because of the Constitution. Impeachment my ass. She should be recalled. And prosecuted for treason for going against the Constitution.
Most New Mexicans outside Santa Fe and blue Albuquerque are gun owners. I was visiting the Silver City area and called the ranger station to see if it was ok to shoot in the Gila NF. The first words out of the rangers mouth were 'Guns are good".

Made me feel right at home.

Fuck Wuhan Lujan.

I havent found many conservatives who really use much logic. True logic will take you to the center, not to either end of the spectrum.

Since day one I've been saying both Kennedy's murder and 9/11 were inside jobs, and got mostly nothing but scorn...until finally some are starting to wake up.

-Head goes up and back---frontal shot----logic
-Towers came down in their own footprint---controlled demolition---logic
-Former CEO of Haliburton becomes VP---US invades Iraq and Haliburton gets a no competition contract---Something's rotten---logic

But even worse is any discussion about any religious topic.
My theory is that the plane attacks had to supervisors. The WTC and Pennsylvania was a Roadrunner and Wiley E Coyote fan. The Pentagon was not a fan.

My other theory that no one talks about is that flight 93, that actually crashed at Indian Lake and not at that roadrunner cut-out in the ground at Shanksville, was supposed to hit Tower 7. But, an Air Force major was cleared to go hot and he brought it down. Well, that put a monkey wrench into things. So, Larry said to pull it and they did.

Threw me off too. I had to reread it.

biggrin.gif
The men who just wanted to be left alone.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Damn... when we get David Hogg on our side, you know damn good and well something is rotten in Denmark.

Reactions: XP1K

This commie cunt has lost her fucking mind. This is yet another trial balloon, they are running with the concept that it is pointless to challenge the ban and destruction of your rights because you only lose them for a month or two. This is typical, then they pull the same shit they pulled during covid where the 30 emergency powers are extended indefinitely. So your rights are gone forever.

How does it work? Simple, the British have the Magna Carta signed in 1100 or so. It guarantees rights to freemen of Britian including the right to bear arms and be free from searches and seizures, it literally says your home is your castle. Starting in the 19th century, the British government started taking away those rights as old and obsolete and they have ended personal freedom in their country.

Reactions: 232593