• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No ads??

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
I just realized I haven't seen any ads this afternoon.
No airsoft links, no nustshot ads, just the blamk space!

Am I just blessed or is this a change?

Re: No ads??

I dunno, I used the Ad Blocker in Firefox and haven't had to look at them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno, I used the Ad Blocker in Firefox and haven't had to look at them. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranger70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It shows for me. "You are not authorized to view this page" </div></div>

Got the same thing also for the past two days now. Also, the "back" button doesn't work for this site. Works on my computer for other sites. Anyone has this problem also?

same for me.
Looks like we are being punished for our Dissention of our cyber Ad disposal & non-participation of mindless bombardment of useless advertisements provided for our viewing pleasure .
I Am, Pretty sure it ( Is Linked ) & has to do with the Ad's. (that are not there)
Because, Everytime I push the Back-Button, The Adds that are ' NOT there' but just being represented by ( You are Not Authorized to view ) . They disappear 'One-by-One', on every push of the Back-Button.
This makes for very long and drawn out process for reading anything in any of the Threads.

Are you sure it is not working but only for ' Many Clicks " or just 'not working' at all for you ?

My experience, It is like you are being excommunicated from site participation.
( For Me ) When going from 1st page of Forum , Then clicking on one of the Title Threads , then clicking on one of the threads on that Title for reading.
But moving back. Then I have to move back through all that to get a start on the 1st Forum page, Is a total of , ( 32 back-button clicks ) to read one topic of discussion and to move to a 2nd topic .
It's pretty Fucked-Up, You have to back-click and navigate back through everyone of the Ad's ' One-by-One ' that you chose to blocked-out and not view . Over and Over . Pretty Sneeky Shit being pulled here.

Everything's working fine on my viewing of the 'hide, but just blank spots where the "hot mama" and "nutshots" were, along with no google "airsoft sniper" links.
I must just be blessed.
noad.jpg

My back button is working fine and I don't have the ads either. It's quite nice not having to deal with them!!

I've been using the NoScript plugin for Firefox for about a year now. I forbid the page to load external links from googlesyndication,com, as well as other ad and click tracking sites. I never saw the ads, just the text like the above pic. My back button works fine, yet, I usually just open links in new tabs, to avoid using the back button.

when you click from one page to another, the action is noted and reffered to a database for better advertising geared toward your IP address. Basically watching which way you go.
eg. doubleclick.com (a division of Google)
google-analytics.com