• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No commute = no listening to podcasts

SRW

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2018
I’m so far behind! With Frank posting so often and me no longer spending an hour a day commuting to the office and instead work8ng from home and teaching 3rd and 1st grade, I’m so far behind on podcasts!

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Getting caught up though. Listened to smart people talk about G1 vs G7 BC today.

I’ve had this issue as well working from home. I’m too far beyond so many to reasonably catch up at this point!

Me too! I have a really hard time listening to podcasts while I work, something about it just goes in one ear and out the other. But I can listen to music no problem.

I've been trying to keep up with the Just F'n Send It podcast when I reload or do house projects, but I'm WAY behind on Everyday Sniper and Modern Day Sniper.

I'm just the opposite. Every morning on the drive to work, I'm searching my fav podcasts, hoping they uploaded a new one overnight. In conjunction with on the drive to work, I listen to them driving to matches, or reloading, or mowing the yard. Basically anytime I want to zone out from the world, I have a podcast playing in one ear. I just wish there were more out there. lol

My mower is too loud to listen to podcast while I mow, so I usually listen to music then I end up singing the good songs out loud. Hopefully my neighbors love Stevie Ray Vaughan as much as I do.

I've found other times to listen to podcasts but if I'm concentrating on something, I usually tune out the background music or podcast. Since my travel has been eliminated, I'm behind on all of my podcasts!

My mower is too loud to listen to podcast while I mow, so I usually listen to music then I end up singing the good songs out loud. Hopefully my neighbors love Stevie Ray Vaughan as much as I do.

I've found other times to listen to podcasts but if I'm concentrating on something, I usually tune out the background music or podcast. Since my travel has been eliminated, I'm behind on all of my podcasts!

Earbuds with Earpro over the top.

Reactions: Reflux