• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Cop Hating Going On Here

G

It's refreshing to see that someone is showing the cops some love for a change.
smirk.gif

Article

<span style="font-weight: bold">Deputy accused of having sex while working security at hotel</span>
Regional Report
December 02, 2009|By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

The Orange County Sheriff's Office disciplined a veteran deputy caught having sex while working off-duty security at a hotel that hosted Gay Days events.

Witnesses at the Royal Plaza Resort told investigators they saw Master Deputy Bryan Villella and another man having sex in an unlocked conference room this summer. Villella worked security at the hotel while off duty.

Sheriff's investigators said Villella, 45, violated the agency's moral conduct policy. Supervisors docked him 150 vacation hours, placed him on one-year probation and assigned him to another beat. Villella is a 23-year-veteran of the Sheriff's Office.
Advertisement

Reports show that on June 6 a hotel employee told a manager "something may be going on" in a conference room that was supposed to be empty. Night manager Rachid Bouzriba went to the Jasmine Bay conference room and discovered two men in a sexual position "acting inappropriately."

Bouzriba said, "Guys knock it off," and walked out of the room. He did not see a uniform or law-enforcement equipment identifying Villella. After an unspecified amount of time, Bouzriba saw Villella sitting in a chair by the front desk.

The Sheriff's Office launched the investigation in early October when it was told of the allegations.

In early November, investigators called Villella for an interview, but he asked his union representative to initiate disciplinary procedures. Villella signed papers on Nov. 5 acknowledging he violated policy.

Investigators also based their conclusions on Villella's previous disciplinary history.

He crashed an agency-issued vehicle six times between 1986 and 1996. Officials reprimanded him verbally and in writing several times, and suspended him for five hours without pay.

In 1989, he used his assigned vehicle during an off-duty job. He was suspended for 40 hours and placed on six months' probation.

OK, now that was intentional wasn't it?
"assigned him to another beat"
grin.gif

Re: No Cop Hating Going On Here

No turd burglary going on here.

I guess it's his crinkle tart, he can do what he wants with it. We've had more than a couple get busted for gettin a piece of ass while on duty or while working a part time gig but none that I remember had a rainbow sticker on their squad card.

Hey Phylo, wanna go camping?

I knew there was a reason I became a Firefighter, you guys are sick...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew there was a reason I became a Firefighter, you guys are sick... </div></div>

Yea, so you can sleep with a bunch of dudes! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew there was a reason I became a Firefighter, you guys are sick... </div></div>

Yea, so you can sleep with a bunch of dudes! lol </div></div>
mjisnotonlythekingofpopowned.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew there was a reason I became a Firefighter, you guys are sick... </div></div>

Yea, so you can sleep with a bunch of dudes! lol </div></div>

LOL... I've got nothing on that one... Well played sir.