• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No coronavirus at Ozarks pool party

Hi,

Yet same news channel reported this too, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Yet same news channel reported this too, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Your article, from 4 days ago, posted that one partier got the virus. Mine, from today, stated that although one got it, the others did not.

Just a bubble headed bleach blonde, that comes on at five. She talks about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye. It's interesting when people die, Give me dirty laundry. :)

Reactions: OldSalty
Something to go with the above.
BTW, it wasn't a month.
1591306336546.png

R

hmmmm.....
Yuck, a vaguely unhealthy virus is probably the most benign thing those people will catch at a public pool like that

I saw an Italian scientist who said the virus is weaker now than it was 90 days ago. Maybe it is evolving itself out of existence. (Does this mean Trump is right?)

I saw an Italian scientist who said the virus is weaker now than it was 90 days ago. Maybe it is evolving itself out of existence. (Does this mean Trump is right?)
Not evolving out of existence, the cold and flu season is ending