• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"No Easy Day"

Re: "No Easy Day"

Ya, who knows. Supposedly written by one of the operators.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya, who knows. Supposedly written by one of the operators. </div></div>

Supposedly is the key word.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So he shoots himself or the woman shoots him and then clears the chamber on the 2 weapons before wailing over him? Dosent add up.</div></div>

Read it again; that's not what I read.

From the link:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We were less than five steps from getting to the top when I heard suppressed shots. BOP. BOP," writes Owen. "I couldn't tell from my position if the rounds hit the target or not. The man disappeared into the dark room."</div></div>

I read that as another team member firing the two shots.

Either way, the sorry bastard is dead.
smile.gif

Edit: I hope they have his sorry ass stuffed in a big pickle jar somewhere.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope they have his sorry ass stuffed in a big <span style="font-weight: bold">pickled pig's feet jar</span> somewhere.
smile.gif

</div></div>

Fixed it for you

What, someone from the Huffington post twisted the meaning of the original manuscript - that is shocking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
From the link:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We were less than five steps from getting to the top when I heard suppressed shots. BOP. BOP," writes Owen. "I couldn't tell from my position if the rounds hit the target or not. The man disappeared into the dark room."</div></div> </div></div>

So there was another unidentified shooter. I bet right behind the grassy knoll too....

I would guess that after some of his remarks about the president his career is pretty much over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope they have his sorry ass stuffed in a big pickle jar somewhere.
smile.gif

</div></div>

Ya right, they quickly buried him at sea, as soon as possible and before anyone else could see it. In accordance with his religion..........

They should have hung his corpse to rot forever on a pole for the seagulls to peck at.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point guy put two shots into OBL's head when he poke it out of the door. End of story. </div></div>

Dont ya just love happy endings
smile.gif

Well, mabey not for everybody.

Who knows what really happened. It's going to be an interesting read when it comes out.

The slant that Good Morning America put on it this morning was that the author's account was contrary to the official account in that bin laden was unarmed. They go on to state that the author says one of the other SEALs sat on bin laden's body after he was dead and that it was disrespectful.

Ya know what... FUCK YOU Good Morning America!!! I will never watch ABC again!!! You Fucking Piss-ants don't even have the right drink piss out of a SEALs' boot! Where does the Media get off even reporting shit like this! Fucking Media pretty-boys can say NOTHING until they've strapped on a Kevlar and spent time in a combat zone!!! If I was anywhere near Josh whatever the fuck his name is I would have personally beaten him to a bloody pulp at the mere mention of the actions of a Navy SEAL being anything but Honorable and necessary. He should worship the ground that ANY of our troops walk on. Especially those that willingly put themselves in the most dangerous situations known to man!

I am so Fucking over the Media and the way they twist and manipulate stories so that some of the finest young men in our Military look like thugs. Regardless of what the author of the book says, there was absolutely no reason to bring up ONLY those two points and leave it at that.

I'm looking forward to reading No Easy Day. But I can tell you, it won't change my opinion of the Navy SEALs and the fantastic things they're accomplishing for the good of America.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halcyon612</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So there was another unidentified shooter. I bet right behind the grassy knoll too.... </div></div>

I think that guy may have been the same one that shot Liberty Valence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would guess that after some of his remarks about the president his career is pretty much over. </div></div>

Are you still talking about the operator or Obama?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We know for sure Bin Laden is dead.

His name showed up on a voter list in Chicago. Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

You owe me a beer and a clean iPhone. That was funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point guy put two shots into OBL's head when he poke it out of the door. End of story. </div></div>

Dont ya just love happy endings
smile.gif

Well, mabey not for everybody. </div></div>

My wife loves happy endings

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot onekill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The slant that Good Morning America put on it this morning was that the author's account was contrary to the official account in that bin laden was unarmed. They go on to state that the author says one of the other SEALs sat on bin laden's body after he was dead and that it was disrespectful.

Ya know what... FUCK YOU Good Morning America!!! I will never watch ABC again!!! You Fucking Piss-ants don't even have the right drink piss out of a SEALs' boot! Where does the Media get off even reporting shit like this! Fucking Media pretty-boys can say NOTHING until they've strapped on a Kevlar and spent time in a combat zone!!! If I was anywhere near Josh whatever the fuck his name is I would have personally beaten him to a bloody pulp at the mere mention of the actions of a Navy SEAL being anything but Honorable and necessary. He should worship the ground that ANY of our troops walk on. Especially those that willingly put themselves in the most dangerous situations known to man!

I am so Fucking over the Media and the way they twist and manipulate stories so that some of the finest young men in our Military look like thugs. Regardless of what the author of the book says, there was absolutely no reason to bring up ONLY those two points and leave it at that.

I'm looking forward to reading No Easy Day. But I can tell you, it won't change my opinion of the Navy SEALs and the fantastic things they're accomplishing for the good of America. </div></div>

+1

Just wondering what this would look like with a 5.56 hole in the forehead. Probably lost the smile.

osama_uni.jpg