• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Fed money for hunter education

No Fed money for hunter education​

Could it be due to the fact that Hunter Biden isn't educated and they intend to keep it that way ?
If he was indeed educated would he *up* 10% to the big guy so easily ?

If I was to be magically put into the Presidential race, and magically won, One of My First actions would be, as a former educator, to abolish the Federal department of education. There would be several other agencies that would see the sun set on their asses, but the feds would be out (Of screwing with our schools). Since they have been involved, it has been nothing but misery for our kids and the education has been downhill.

Next, I would do a major rework of the entire welfare system. Go from making it a penalty to be married to a penalty to NOT be married (a Man with XY chromosomes to a Woman with XX chromosomes). Kids need dads, and the Aid to families with dependent children specifically stopped any payment to any family where a mom and a dad were both in the home (unless one of the two was 100% disabled) Talk about destroying families. Talk about destroying cities. And, I would limit the number of children the aid pays for. Not saying a family can’t have a bunch but we are only paying for the, say the first two. Rework Medicaid, and income limits. Now; get a job, and Medicaid stops and aid stops, Get a job and you are OUT! So, knowing how much a mom or dad with kids is giving up, medical care, a regular income, Why would anyone with a brain in their head, go and look for a job?

Well, I would cause I like to have nice things and don’t mind sweating a bit to get them. But, considering how little some of these people’s earning power is, giving up Medicaid, isn’t going to pay.

So, I went on way too long. What a bunch of assholes those people are in Washington, from the head knocker on down. I suppose, one more nail to get us all packed into their little cities, depending on public assistance and food made in the food factories behind the grocery stores.

Hunting and especially firearm safety Should be mandatory.

Intentional
Yes and no. This policy was adopted in the 1930’s during the heart of the Great Depression when the welfare program was created under the Roosevelt administration. I don’t think in those days, their intention was to destroy families but rather to stop cheating. The far reaching aspects of this program, came to fruition in the 1970’s and is going full blast today.

Young women, as long as they keep having babies have a guaranteed income. Young men, when they turn 18 are out. Out on the street, with no income, frequently with no education and the only reasonable way for them to make a living is to join gangs and get into crime.

A very bad system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Gahler
and the only reasonable way for them to make a living is to join gangs and get into crime.
Help wanted pages are full

They can jump on the rob and ride train or bus and go work a no skills required will train job tomorrow

Help wanted pages are full

They can jump on the rob and ride train or bus and go work a no skills required will train job tomorrow
True today and for the recent past, but…

When I was growing up, a job for someone without a professional or technical education AND Also having experience in that job was IMPOSSIBLE to find. Getting a job, any job, was cause for celebration among family and friends. That situation pretty much remained static though the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. It eased off in the 2000’s with the rise of the universal Fast Food industry. (Our son got his first job at McDonald’s during his jr. and senior high school years and they begged home to come back the next summer. And he got to choose his work hours!)

However, this was way past too late for the large cities, they were pretty much gone. Even then, traveling to the place where my grandparents raised my father was to take your life into peril. It was and remains as almost as dangerous as the Vietnam we fellows of the 60’s and early 70’s fought in. (Been there thank you and my Rich Uncle very much).

When Donal Trump became President, the economy took off and employers were begging for people to come and work. Then came covid and then biden moved in with his crony’s, everything fell apart, the economy shut down and the world pretty much stopped. To get the economy rolling, free money was thrown around, people had money to spend but why work when biden and his bunch would give it to you for free. So, now, we are in a situation that those who have jobs to offer are competing against government free money. Really mucked up.

The problem in large cities and the very rural areas was the aid to dependent children economy. If you’re a girl, you have a guaranteed income for life as long as you keep having babies. The fellows not so much.

The only surprising thing about Biden stopping funding for hunter safety in schools, was that he didn't do as soon as he got into office.

As far as fixing families, instead of children being defaulted to go to the mother, the children need to go to the father based on how children go. That'll never happen since there's more women voting than men. Hell I'm surprised Texas and another state are finally doing something about no fault divorce.

A
the children need to go to the father based on how children go
amen

4DB16FA7-566E-4753-A5F7-5A3195EC1139.png