• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms No Longer Available Trade Offer Accepted

dadzic

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2010
Wausau WI
Up for sale is my KAC SR15 Mod 2 (this is not the new 3.2 bolt). Rifle is NIB condition and never fired except for the factory. It will come as pictured with the original case, one non-windowed pmag, and a pic rail and rail panels.

I got this rifle a couple years ago but never got to putting optics on it or shooting it. I also picked up an LWRC Six8 around the same time and that is the rifle I hunt with and shoot the most so this just keeps sitting in the safe.

Price is $3,500.00 if you are around Wausau, WI. I prefer dealing locally and I’m willing to drive about 1.5 hrs either direction from Wausau. If you are not lucky enough to live in the great state of Wisconsin, I’m asking $3,600.00 shipped and insured. Only going to ship to FFL. Please know the laws of your state.

If you want more pictures or have questions, send me an IM here on the Hide or text nine2zero-7one6-48two6. I can also be available for a phone call or FaceTime most weekdays after 7:30 p.m. CST.

Attachments

• IMG_6934.jpeg
    IMG_6934.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_6933.jpeg
    IMG_6933.jpeg
    991.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6932.jpeg
    IMG_6932.jpeg
    697.3 KB · Views: 147