• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Longer for sale -2 Ed Brown Kobra Carry 1911's

jevan126

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
I have 2 Ed Brown Kobra Carry's that I am selling along with over 1000 rounds of Federal HST 230 JHP +p ammo as a package deal for $3800 and I will pay the shipping fees. I also installed TruGlo tritium pro night sights on both guns, one gun I haven't shot yet and the other has less than 1000 rounds through it, also comes with 12 Wilson Combat mags. If you are interested please call me at 734-363-3858 or e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:
If you will sell a single with no ammo, post it up. Thanks
I can do that, do you want the ammo also or just the ed brown kobra carry? I have one standard ed brown kobra carry but I also have a twin with the top of slide serrated and flattened? I can go $2000 for the standard has less than a 1000 rounds or $ 2150 for the flattened top slide that has not even been shot? I can send you pictures from my phone but they are the exact same as on his website, my cell number is 734-363-3858

No Single Safety on Both, SS, 3.5 lb trigger pull, tru glo night sights and single safety is standard.
I have a second Kobra Carry has not been shot and is the same but with Top of slide flattened and serrated for $1650

If you are serious send me a text and I will send you pictures when I get off work tonight.