• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***No Longer for Sale*** GA Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor

Tigerbikes

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2006
    NJ USA
    No longer for sale... going to keep it (and maybe give it a paint job)

GA Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor for sale

Remington 700 action trued and blueprinted by GAP.

Badger oversized recoil lug, Badger tactical bolt knob, Badger 20 MOA rail with oversized 8-40 screws, and GAP side bolt stop release.

26 inch crowned and threaded (probably 5/8 x 24 tpi) Bartlein Stainless Steel 5R barrel with thread protector. I think it is a medium Palma contour.

Surgeon detachable bottom metal and GAP tuned Remington single stage trigger (2.5 pounds).

Bedded Badger EFR rail and pic rail bipod attachment (has QD swivel mounting point).

McMillan A3 stock (no adjustable cheek piece) pillar bedded with 7075 T-6 pillars and skimmed in Marine Tex with QD flush cups front and back, both sides, and one bottom rear (5 total).

CeraKote on all metal parts (done by GAP) including bolt but NOT on bottom metal or EFR. I bought the stock second hand and it came with the paint job, so I am not sure what it is.

***Atlas bipod NOT included.***

Rifle has less than 1,000 rounds through it.

$2,700 to your door via UPS ground.

Right IMG_0746.jpg

Left IMG_0743.jpg

Action IMG_0729.jpg

GAP IMG_0239.jpg

EFR IMG_0231.jpg

Muzzle IMG_0233.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: ChiefSillyHorse
    This rifle can SHOOT!!! At least if you consider 1300yards plus good shooting!
    FA575D0D-BAA6-423E-9AD5-DF1D661D213A.jpeg

Good times Eric. I forgot about this picture.
    That is my son Patrick ringing steel at 1,350 yards with this rifle at ASC.

GAP is about as good as you can get with long-distance shooting. But still, 1350 yards is amazing! Which ammo did you use at those distances with your GAP?

Great looking pics. They remind me of parts of NY or western PA.