• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NO LONGER FOR SALE: PWS T3 Summit 22LR Straight-Pull Toggle Bolt Action, ALMOST New - REDUCED to $879!

Model6520

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 17, 2012
Jackson, MS
PWS T3 Summit 22LR Straight-Pull Toggle Bolt Action - REDUCED to $ 879 - Let's Move This Bad Boy!
  • Factory-built rifle purchased NEW in December 2018
  • Only 250 rounds down the tube
  • VERY LIGHT... ONLY 6 lbs 12.9 oz w/ Trijicon Accupoint 3-9x40 scope mounted (see pics)!
KEY FEATURES:
  • PWS Trigger is very highly regarded
  • PWS 16.5" carbon fiber wrapped barrel, threaded 1/2-28, w/ thread protector
  • PWS T-REX Stock in Atomic Red. It points very naturally. The pistol grip is almost vertical and positions the trigger finger nicely.
The original box, warranty card, trigger lock, manual, and (unopened) 10 round magazine are included.

$ 1,150 $ 950 $ 879 shipped, PayPal + 3% or F&F

Please let me know if you have any questions.

NOTE: I'm pretty new here. I recently completed a purchase from another member in the PX and he gave me a GTG rating on the "Good Guy List" (many thanks for the GTG and for the sweet KMW Sentinel stock,
6brshooter!). I've been selling on eBay and, to a lesser extent, Gunbroker and Arfcom for some time under the same username (Model6520) and have an excellent reputation there. Let me know any questions that you have and what I can do to give you a comfort level that I'm an honest person to trade with. I will bend over backwards to reduce our mutual risk and ensure a smooth (and legal!) transaction. Thanks for looking!

PWS Summit T-Rex.jpg

PWS Summit T-Rex 2.jpg

IMG_8024.JPG

PWS Summit T-Rex 21.jpg

PWS Summit T-Rex 23.jpg
PWS Summit T-Rex 22.jpg

PWS Summit T-Rex 13.jpg

PWS Summit T-Rex 16.jpg

PWS Summit T-Rex 3.jpg

PWS Summit T-Rex 11.jpg

Last edited: