• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics (No longer for sale) Vortex Gen 2 Razor 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C

High Desert duck

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2014
Nuevo Mèxico
For sale Gen2 razor with EBR-2C MIL Reticle. $1300 + shipping and insurance. Only selling to go EBR-7 pure in my scope selection.

Includes
Scope, sunshade, box, sticker, factory lens caps,
Missing
Zero tool.

This scope is not a safe queen. Scope is optical and mechanically perfect. I have used it for 5 years and 15,000+ rounds. It tracks precisely, turrets are crisp, all knobs are broken in and move smoothly. Illumination is bright and clear.
It does have cosmetic wear and tear, but nothing that affects the performance. Just wear in match use. I have tried to capture the defects. A chip here or there, scope ring marks (the New Mexico sun is for real) and wear at the bell and objective from the vortex defender caps.

It has been back to vortex twice to have routine maintenance, both times to take care of wear on the brass disk that holds the zero screws. (Replace with new disks and screws and sent back with a clean bill of health.) Pm with questions.

Edited to add sunshade, MIL reticle, and missing zero tool. Now price drop
IMG_0347.jpeg
IMG_0350.jpeg
IMG_0351.jpeg
IMG_0352.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg

Last edited: