• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors No longer one of the "unwashed"

dukedurham

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2005
Richmond, VA
like Mr. Boltripper likes to call 'em. Shark can in hand in apprx. 3.5 months. Now I just need to get the rest of the project up and running. Wish me luck, i'll need it!

Re: No longer one of the "unwashed"

Money well Spent
pic0015mf0.jpg

Can't beat a shark!!!!! I love my Rifle I had him build for me now if only I could have a can to go with it!!!!!!!

I'm glad 427Cobra and Boltripper like to post about their good kit, because it was the reasoning these two guys added to a discussion I read that lead me to getting this brand of suppressor in the 1st place. Something just clicked, and it was process in motion. It's been going on 3 years now, getting everything together for my 1st rifle build, and I hope that I get it right the first time. This was the last piece of the pie so to speak, and now it's time to get all the stuff to the gunsmith for project "Big Cat". I just hope the coating guy can come thru with the scheme for the Cerakote. We'll see what happens with that. For now, I just want to give a big "Thank You" to Boltripper, 427Cobra, David Whitson, Stacy Blankinship, Robert Snyder, Emilio and Huber Concepts for providing great insight and products and advice. Now the rest is up to me and the Gunsmith. Thanks gang, Duke.

Almost forgot, gotta give a shout out for Scott at Liberty Optics. Vern Harrison; you gave me a great base upon which to build. Dam, i sound like a NASCAR driver..... <span style="font-style: italic"> </span> and i wanna thank God and my momma.

Duke, I'm really happy for you, and Immuna let you finish, But AWC makes one of the best suppressors of all time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Duke, I'm really happy for you, and Immuna let you finish, But AWC makes one of the best suppressors of all time.</div></div>

LMAO!! That was some funny stuff, RAD for the WIN!

Dude, you beat me to! I was putting a Kanya Shark Moto Poster together!