• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Man Left Behind, HBO Vice

ssgp2

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2004
montreal,Canada
I just watch this short documentary and have to admit that it was hard to watch.
The link/video below is a short clip of what is addressed in the episode.

http://www.hbo.com/#/vice/episodes/...y5zMXsjGyMXIyMrJJJ5aW5BfkJFbalhSVpgIAXbkXOA==

No Man Left Behind
Correspondent: Ryan Duffy

For many U.S. veterans returning from Iran and Afghanistan, the transition to civilian life is too often marred by mental illnesses including anxiety, depression, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It's estimated that over a quarter million vets from recent wars have sought treatment for PTSD, and 22 veterans a day take their own lives. Despite these statistics, veterans often face an uphill battle to get treatment, receiving inadequate attention and, most dangerously, overprescribed narcotics and other pharmaceuticals. Ryan Duffy met with veterans struggling with mental illness and addiction to find out how the men and women who risked their lives on the battlefield are now falling through the cracks back at home.

Vice has a few interesting episodes

The series called This is Winning - shows the a Stan troops trying to develope plans. The US military are just advisors

It is scary how the thought process of the A Stan troops works

The embezzling
The 12-14 year old bous kept as sex slaves
The thought process is so different- worth a watch

This is what winning looks like is the best video I have seen that relates what I saw The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is truly like.