• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No more 24" Howa 6.5 Creedmoor Barreled actions from Brownells

IdahoRenegade

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2013
Del Rio, TN
I was planning on picking up a 24" 6.5 Creedmoor Howa barreled action from Brownell's, noticed they are no longer on the web site (only standard weight or shorter ones). On chat with someone there-they don't plan to carry it in the future. Bummer!

Last edited:
Obviously I can't speak for them but there have been other models that disappeared and reappeared. Howa/Legacy seems like it's always a bit random with what's coming in and available. If you want something now obviously you have to go another way but it wouldn't surprise me if they were to show up down the road.

It says they are in stock at 439.99$ now. Put in a KRG Bravo or Bell and Carlson stock and shoot on.
I own two of these and love them.

My plan is to shoot out the first one eventually, and while it is out for rebarreling, switch to the second, and continue the rotation forever.

A GunBloke 1.5lbs trigger spring kit in the factory HACT trigger takes things to an 8oz first stage and 1.5lb second stage, which for me is perfect.

-Stan

It says they are in stock at 439.99$ now. Put in a KRG Bravo or Bell and Carlson stock and shoot on.
Thank you! Guess I shouldn't trust what I get from their chat room. Sorry about the bad dope. Odd that it doesn't show on a search of "howa 6.5 barreled action". Anyway, placed an order along with a MDT XRS stock. Order shipped already, now I just have to relax for a week.

Last edited: