• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No more bulk brass from the G.

mrt53

Private
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2008
Aggieland
I received this email today. Look like they want all once fired brass demilled. Easy way for gun control.

Dear Valued Customer:

Please take a moment to note important changes set forth by the Defense Logistics Agency:

Recently it has been determined that fired munitions of all calibers, shapes and sizes have been designated to be Demil code B. As a result and in conjunction with DLA's current Demil code B policy, this notice will serve as official notification which requires Scrap Venture (SV) to implement mutilation as a condition of sale for all sales of fired munitions effective immediately. This notice also requires SV to immediately cease delivery of any fired munitions that have been recently sold or on active term contracts, unless the material has been mutilated prior to sale or SV personnel can attest to the mutilation after delivery. A certificate of destruction is required in either case.

Thank you,

DOD Surplus
15051 N Kierland Blvd # 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Re: No more bulk brass from the G.

Hmmm... Can we track down the ultimate source of this little piece of brilliance?

With copper and brass prices having plummetted, the .gov should earnestly scrounge for every small arms case they can, to surplus out at the higher price that fabricated goods bring.

This is fundamental economics, people!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm... Can we track down the ultimate source of this little piece of brilliance?
</div></div>

Right from the top, no doubt.

Hey 500 grains. Is that the size of your brain?
Notice changes set forth by DLA. Also check the website belonging to:

GOVERNMENT LIQUIDATION, LLC
15051 North Kierland Boulevard, 3rd Floor
Scottsdale, AZ 85254 USA

My My it is the same address as the generator of the email.
Could it be a coincidence?
I think not!

Antigunner political appointee spite at work with your tax dollars. Somebody at DLA needs to be reintroduced to the civilian economy.

This is a auction going on right now at http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=2247011&convertTo=USD

LOT (3719)LBS APPROXIMATELY EXPENDED BRASS TO INCLUDE: 1958 LBS - 5. 56MM, 1007 LBS - 7. 65MM - WITH TWO BOXES BEING FIRED BLANKS (90 LBS), 709 LBS - 9MM, 45 LBS - SHOT GUN SHELLS, 3 PLTS, MUTILATION NOT REQUIRED.

AND In this next sale "BRASS (EXCLUDES FIRED / EXPENDED)"

LOT (50, 000) LBS APPROXIMATELY MIXED METALS SCRAP. THIS IS A SIX MONTH TERM CONTRACT. SITE LOCATIONS INCLUDE PORTLAND DISTRICT, CORP OF ENGINEERS LOGISTICS WAREHOUSE, 8010 NW ST HELEN RD, PORTLAND, OR; BONNEVILLE DAM, CASCADE LOCKS, OR; THE DALLES DAM AND THE JOHN DAY DAM, OR; AND THE WILLIAMETTE VALLEY PROJECTS, FALL CREEK DAM, FALL CREEK, OR. ALL SCRAP UNDER THIS CONTRACT REQUIRES MUTILATION BY THE BUYER PRIOR TO REMOVAL IF ALLOWED AT LOCATION OR MUTILATION MUST BE WITNESSED AND CERTIFIED BY DOD PERSONNEL AT BUYERS FACILITY. TITLE TO THE MATERIAL DOES NOT PASS TO THE BUYER UNTIL THE SCRAP HAS BEEN MUTILATED. BUYER AGREES TO ALLOW USG PERSONNEL TO WITNESS DESTRUCTION. SCRAP MAY INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: LIGHT AND HEAVY UNPREPARED ALUMINUM, STAINLESS STEEL, BRASS (EXCLUDES FIRED / EXPENDED) AND COPPER. BUYER MUST PROVIDE EITHER A 20 OR 30 YD ROLL OFF CONTAINER AT EACH SITE FOR LOADING. CONTAINER SIZE BASED ON SITE REQUIREMENTS. CONTRACTOR WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN CONTAINER IS FULL AND WILL HAVE FIVE BUSINESS DAYS TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT DATE WITH GOVERNMENT LIQUIDATION TO WITTNESS PICK-UP AND MUTILATION OF PRODUCT AT BUYERS DESIGNATED AREA. BUYER MUST DROP OFF AN EMPTY CONTAINER SO THAT ACCUMULATION DOES NOT STOP. OVERSIZE PIECE(S) MUST BE CUT TO FIT INSIDE CONTAINER OR HAULED BY FLATBED TRUCK TO BUYERS DESIGNATED AREA FOR MUTILATION. TORCH CUTTING WILL BE ALLOWED WITH PERMIT FROM FIRE MARSHALL. PICTURES ARE A REPRESENTATIVE OF PRODUCT. MUTILATION IS REQUIRED. POC FOR SALE IS JOHN MILLER 253-966-1430.

Yea its bs alright go to either that site CK quoted or this one
http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=2263403&convertTo=USD both were auctions that have now been pulled, then go to DT1's site, oh my, its still there and these are the people who sell the military surplus brass. I don't believe in being afraid or in the sky is falling, but I also don't believe in letting someone p----e on my back and tell me its raining either, Obama and cronies are hitting the secondamendment from so many angles with so much legislation, and other tactics how can anyone doubt it. Just my opinion.