• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No More Die Hards……

I thought the 4th was decent too

5th one in Russia was stupid, 2nd was pretty dumb too

My problem with the 4th one was that the stunts reached the point where they were beyond being believable . It was pushing into superhero type stuff !
That seems to be the main problem with sequels , as the action and stunts have to be bigger and better than the previous . It eventually turns into some of the most ridiculous, stupid ass shit , which is what every fast and furious sequel ended up being . Pure absolute trash !

I remember making a thread “what the hell happened to bruce willis” or something like that. Guess my spidey senses were right. Thats why he went out and did a ton of shitty movies. He even seemed off in some of them. Just checked out…..

91745528-AF89-4F7F-8B17-E0F2BCF3C326.jpeg

F6DF2C54-62E7-4B6C-9742-96CAEB08BD28.jpeg

🤔

Reactions: deersniper
Shitty actor in my opinion (or cast in shitty roles), but I know someone that knows him personally and he's a really great guy, so I am sorry to hear about this.

I remember making a thread “what the hell happened to bruce willis” or something like that. Guess my spidey senses were right. Thats why he went out and did a ton of shitty movies. He even seemed off in some of them. Just checked out…..
Yeah I seen something with him recently on Netflix or something and I felt like something was wrong. Even in his younger days it seemed to me like he had a sort of speech delay at times. Didn’t think much about it then but he may have unknowingly had this fir a long time.

Has anyone watched any of his last movies there is shit load of them something like a dozen in a single year, they are not even close to B movies , border line C moving into Z to give you the ballpark they made 50-100k$ per flick in box office sales!! Alec Baldwin directing and shooting folks on a shoe string budget was probably big budget production in comparison to some of Bruce's latest.

I just don't get it what makes these folks so desperate to work as washed up has beens .

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Has anyone watched any of his last movies there is shit load of them something like a dozen in a single year, they are not even close to B movies , border line C moving into Z to give you the ballpark they made 50-100k$ per flick in box office sales!! Alec Baldwin directing and shooting folks on a shoe string budget was probably big budget production in comparison to some of Bruce's latest.

I just don't get it what makes these folks so desperate to work as washed up has beens .
I haven't watched a BW in a movie since Pulp Fiction.

He has made a number of movies that I really liked, and some that were just meh. For me, Tears of the Sun is right up there with the original Die Hard for movies I'm watching any time I come across them.

Reactions: 91Eunozs and TACC
as robbin crosby said about his impending death (paraphrasing) 'when i die, don't nobody cry for me... ...i've lived the life of ten men and lived all my dreams..."

i think BW had one helluva run and left behind bodies of work that will last a long time. i certainly enjoyed a lot of his work. and i give him credit, in that i never saw him rubbing my nose in politics.

bruce and I came to a mutual understanding some time ago, he could care less about me and I give no shits about him.....

Reactions: myronman3

Red was a hoot, I really liked it.
Red 2 was okay, glad I didn't pay to see it in a theater
Sin City was awesome
Hostage was good
Lucky Number Slevin was really good
The Whole Nine Yards was funny as fuck
Hudson Hawk was entertaining
The Sixth Sense was amazing
Twelve Monkeys was strange but good
Jackal was good
If you don't like Die hard, you're dead to me.

He had other good movies as well,

I made it about 1/4 through Die Hard 2 and had enough. Never went any farther with them. Nope, nope, nope.

Really awful stuff (Bruce's ailment, not just the movies)

Mifune.jpg
Yojimbo... yes. Clever pic to find to make your point. You get a cookie.

Most people were introduced to Bruce Willis via the "Die Hard" movie series. I was introduced to him via one of his very first TV guest roles... That was of Tony Amato, the weapons dealer on Miami Vice that was muling weapons to foreign govts for the feds... he was also an a$$hole to his TV wife Rita.... (played by Susan Borowitz)... Until Rita decided she'd had enough....

There is always one more

1649872622166.jpeg

die hard the final chapter going out the only way he can .