• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

No More GSG-5's

ARsR4ME

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Coldspring,TX
Don't know if you guys know but the GSG is not going to be sold after Jan 31 2010. H&K sued ATI and it ended up that the GSG in all confirguation will not be sold after Jan. I bought one about 6 months ago and have had good luck with mine. Some say they have problems but mostly it's a simple fix to gettum up and running. Didn't see any here so thought I'd pass the info.

Mine
surpriseparty074.jpg

Re: No More GSG-5's

yep, old news. I've got one. It takes some tinkering to get them going but after several mods, mine runs 100% and is a hell of a fun gun to shoot. And I HATE HK weapons.

Guess HK is having a pity party because they didnt think of the idea first and so they could charge an arm and a leg!

HK is coming out with their own UMAREX iterations. MP5A5, MP5SD and HK416 style all in .22LR.

F*%K HK!!!

I refuse to deal with their arms due to their anti-civi BS.

Hmmmmm, kinda makes me think the guys that have them are gonna be tempted to sell for a profit when the supply evaporates...

I suppose that HK is going to be charging somewhere in the neighborhood of $1K for those new rifles of theirs. Well, I suppose you can when you've eliminated the competition.

Branden

HK should pull a Larue and have people send in their broken ATI for a free HK 22...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slimguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">F*%K HK!!! I refuse to deal with their arms due to their anti-civi BS. </div></div>

I feel the same way about Remington refusing to sell 870 magazine extensions to "ordinary people".

The GSG-5 feels like an airsoft gun, but it's so much fun to shoot!