• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No one enjoys seeing the elite exposed?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Surprised there has been no post on the college scandal yet.

I guess its just a case of "Gee tell me something I didnt expect"

Im loving it though.

Our "Elite" society puts these "Elite" college graduates on such a pedestal and this just exposes what a fraud an elite education is.

I have no doubt this exact same mess occurs at the military Academies and its how the Spenser Rapones get in to fuck up our military.

Man Hollywood people are ugly when they dont have people camouflaging their true selves. Felicity Huffman even has the dirty Kleenex tucked in her sweater sleeve like a filthy skank.

Bet she is all against us having firearms but the 5.11 guy with the firearm cover accompanies her everywhere.

Sure her kids get to buy there way into "elitehood" while our kids get excluded.

Interesting that one of the people involved was connected to the Obamas. If he was connected to Trump any doubt right now this would be getting a special counsel appointed?

Im thinking this is part of the tit for tat cold civil war.

Last week Kraft gets indicted as a means to get Trump.

This week Trump people indict the elite.

I love seeing skeletons in both closets tumble out into the sunshine gardless of which side opens the door.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Felicity-Huffman-college-bribery-scandal.html

From the article.....

"Seven FBI agents showed up to Huffman's Hollywood Hills home at 6am on Tuesday, drew their weapons, and ordered the actress to come out and surrender."

Looks like the FBI is still ensuring they go home at night, not taking any chances, after all Huffmans husband is a psycho - I saw it in "Fargo".

News at Six ... the children of elite billionaires and hollywood stars get special treatment... Film at 11.

The funny thing about this (if anything is funny) is kind of two fold. First, all daddy ever had to do was donate a library or build a gym or something... and the colleges are already falling over each other to offer a spot to the hip daughter of some Hollywierd actor.... because it's good publicity and makes the other lemmings want to apply there.

So the question, really, is how bag-of-rocks-between-their-ears-stupid are these kids that it costs half a mil in bribes to get them into a college? I guess so mommy can look like she spawned a little Einstein and get knowing nods at the makeup salon? Hope these kids wake up to that fact and jump off bridges when they realize that they aren't special....

The second part of this (the funny part) is that I read Alan Dershwitz' column about this and actually agreed with him on every point. Especially the points about how this really hurts 'deserving' kids from middle-America backgrounds... who worked hard and deserved that slot. But didn't get it. And how the interesting correlation between these idiots who got bribed in's success rate and grades.... and the success rate and grades of the actually-smart deserving kids -- should be examined. Because if they are all equal with their endless A's and B's and never failing out, it's more proof of grade inflation, easy passes and most colleges now cashing checks and handing out worthless degrees.

But that's not the funny part. The funny part is that I find myself listening to Alan Derschwitz and generally agreeing him these days. When Derschwitz has become the voice of conservative reason on so many issues... what does that tell us about the sh!+ storm swirling around us.

As for the cheaters.... we need prosecutions, jail time, college presidents resigning, college trustees cleaning house, tenured professors sacked for padding grades and a complete hose-out of the Augean Stables that is the higher-education system. Will it happen? Not a chance. Skull and bones and Harvard Crimson alums will close ranks, phone calls will be made, some low-level flunkies will be executed in show trials... not even "Pour encourager les autres"... but to give the NYT Princeton alumni a story they can write that says "See, all fixed."

And a new bribery scam will be thought up so that little George Clooney Jr. can get a rocket surgery scholarship to Cornell.

Screw them all.

Cheers,

Sirhr

How dumb our the elites and its true that their children are even dumber when every generation is suppose to get smarter. Paying a million dollars to get your dumbass kid into a school that might cost 75K a year. How dumb is the FBI though to even investigate this bullshit arresting actors because they gave their money to some poor sap to let their dumbass kids attend college.

Clinton's private email server in her bathroom with National Security Top Secret information hacked by the Russians is not worth investigating ,lets screw with some Hollywood Elites instead. So what this information was left on Anthony Weiner's laptop in the file folder marked " Penis Selfies".

AOC funnels millions from her campaign funds into her personal account to hide money and diverts attention to it by telling everyone we have 12 years before doomsday before we will be eliminated by Farting Cows .

And they wonder why the world is laughing at us all the time.

"elite" is the term i keep hearing used to describe P-list celebs. The only 2 they keep showing on news are chicks that nobody knows by name, only described as being married to William H. Macy and the chick from Full House...

WWG1WGA is what needs to happen, man. Q real or not, we need zerg rush capabilities.

No one zerg rushes when they're sitting back "Trusting the Plan" and "Trusting Sessions" etc etc etc.

If this push cared about solving things it would ONLY push it's followers to disseminate patterns to the duped and encourage them to start rising up and fixing this shit.

Anyone who can look at the bumbling failures of the last five or six months and still "Trust the Plan" was a useless fucking muppet anyway because they're entirely asleep. They just traded being lied to by CNN to being lied to by an Anon shit poster.

WWG1WGA is fine until people start talking about power cabal structures outside the clinton/obama/dnc circles and then they run away with their hair on fire screaming for the ghost of John McCain to protect their boomer civnat delusions.

pizzagate/servergate/seth rich/The Goyem Knowing etc all absolutely terrified these fuckers and they needed a way to keep 10,000 people from rushing their strongholds. Q was the answer.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MCSO1357
    I’m not sure how I feel about this situation. I think I’ll wait to see what De Niro and Whoopi have to say first before my mind gets made up.
    I do know this;
    If college was free-as it should be-this wouldn’t be an issue.o_O

Reactions: Frankly
    I read Q Why because I read everything even the fake news. This gives me a basis for forming my own conclusion. As far as being a Q-Tard? Do I believe it? I am not sure, I do want it to be true. But that that only makes me question it harder. My own bias maybe getting in the way. But 15 -16 days ago Q set a timer and said the next 21 days would be glorious. And since then many revelations have come out. That timer terminates on Tuesday the 19th (next Tuesday). So we will know then if nothing happens then, it's fake.

Either way Q is not some kid in a basement. He has too many original (not copies) of AF1 photos and other things. Likely some spook in Govt. on a disinfo op or this is really going to happen. In six days we will know. Maybe sooner. Conspiracist's rarely date their predictions, just so they can keep it going.

Q is what your biases make of it.

Nothing of import has happened at any time he has put out the "stand by" notice.

Say "stand by" often enough your bound to be right at some point.

Reactions: TheMammoth
    Jussie Smolletts attny. just said she welcomes cameras in the courtroom so that people can see for themselves the evidence in this case.
    I wonder how much her parents paid for her diploma?
    Note I said diploma. They obviously didn’t pay for her education.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    Jussie Smolletts attny. just said she welcomes cameras in the courtroom so that people can see for themselves the evidence in this case.
    I wonder how much her parents paid for her diploma?
    Note I said diploma. They obviously didn’t pay for her education.

SHE IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN TO SCHOOL TO GET AN EDUCATION.

Sorry for the caps. Didnt realize lock was on and Im too lazy to retype, so Ill type a longer message explaining it.

what makes me laugh is that this has been going on since the dawn of time, and people act like its new

does anyone think that alum who donate do it because they love the school so much

or they want their kid to get in, or they want first bite of the apple at the number one kid for their business

how about every kid who plays lacrosse (or any sport not baseball, football, basketball or hocky) and gets a scholarship, there is not one school who makes money off lacrosse
    no one is in the stands and there is not a true professional league that is not always almost bankrupt every year

the specific private schools that are considered "feeder schools" to certain colleges. a SAT score is a SAT score

dont even start with affirmative "actionesque" criteria for diversity in colleges

because colleges are such a mess, in theory i really dont have a issue with paying your way to get in
    as long as the kid pulls the grades once they are there

being rich and successful does have benefits, thats capitalism

the first thing you do when you win lotto is set up a "scholarship program" for NYU or Northwestern. after 5 years of giving underprivileged kids a scholarship and your kid has a B- average...magically he gets in

they just change the name of how the money works, everyone does it

paying for grades and paying for graduation is a different story

Reactions: lash
    Saw the article recently.
    Basis of the story, rich people buy privilege.
    The only part of this I like is they are being outed.
    SJWs get caught cheating....
    Imagine my surprise.

FYI- I'll wager after all the bluster next to nothing is done to the "chosen".

R

Last edited:
    I remember back in 1986 something similar happened at Grand Lakes Universty.
    Anyone else remember?

I really have a hard time getting enraged or somehow satisfied. Other members of society of a wealth of political ideals doing much, much worse. If they're private schools, how is it a lawful violation? It's just another level of prostitution. Who the fuck cares? Are you angry you don't have enough $$$ to bribe people? I am, a little. ? But this is life.

I'm much more concerned with the opiate crisis we're facing. All my info hacked in the Trans Union hack brings much more anger. The fact that Liberals scream about Russian collusion with really no proof yet nobody says a fucking thing about Brazille (sp?) colluding with Hillary and stealing the nomination from Bernie. That REALLY pissed me off. And not because of the results. Bernie probably would have beat Trump had he been nominated.

So, no I'm not really bothered by this shit what so ever.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    “There’s no such thing as bad publicity.”

Which one has a new movie coming out? Felicity or William H.?

Yes, the FBI making an armed show of this is shameful and embarrassing. However,.,

The pres/vice pres retard train begins in earnest with JFK. With the exception of Slick Willie EVERY one of them was admitted to an Ivy because of $/family influence/something that made them special in the absence of a well functioning brain and hard work. Hillary’s family didn’t have ivy juice for college but managed to grease her into Wellesley.

I went to school with a Rockefeller spawn that had all the wit of a soap dish. Before he graduated he had endowed a scholarship in his own name. He was a self-important fat drunk who did little work, but his transcripts are not terribly different than mine.

Obama is a complete fucktard who never demonstrated the ability to think for himself. Other than raising gobs of cash his principle talent seems to be looking like a wounded puppy when some has the rudeness to not bathe themselves in the fountain of horseshit spewing from his neck. He is an affront to the idea of breaking down racial barriers to higher education.

This is nothing more than fashion for these assholes. I know a few who have had sherpas literally drag them up mountains so they can brag about their mountaineering brawn (that can easily cost $250k).

Not too differerent from that spasmodic shit-for-brains Natalie Portman taking credit for the dancer who actually did the footwork in whatever that crappy ballerina role was that she butchered.

I have it in good authority that Brooke Shields honor thesis in chemistry was Lather-Rinse-Repeat.

Is it even plausible that you can rise through the Hollywood ranks and not be a complete asshole? In this rant I am mixing Hollywood and politics because they are fused (lots of JFK fodder there too). Lest we forget the obvious, their job is pretending to be someone who they are not.

This is not buying your way in with a donation or endowment, Its fraud. They even made their payoffs tax deductible. Bribes, lies and phony test takers is not the same as giving the school a building. The most interesting part so far to me is, that the FBI found it by accident while on another investigation.

That other investigation could get interesting. Or maybe not, but its always nice to see the lefties get caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

My wife told me about this during breakfast this morning. I stopped watching MSM news a while ago so in the dark about many of these "current events".

What a freaking scheme...I am amazed at his ingenuity. If he didn't get GREEDY, he is likely to have gotten away with it.

Anyways, it is a complete and utter shame but does it surprise you that some can buy entry into prestigious academic institutions? This has been going on for a LOOONNGG time and it will continue I am sure. He had all the bases covered and leveraged the system to the max.

I heard USC was one of the schools involved but haven't heard if there are others. Perfect school for that.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

If you had to pay half a million in bribes to get your kid into college in addition to the tuition, I think you are doing it all wrong.
    Just give them the half million, and keep the tuition fees yourself & both are happy.
    Tell kid if they need a college education, use that half million to go to to 2 years of community college and then find a small place to finish the last 2 years, and enjoy tons of money.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    I can't believe they are wasting taxpayer money on this bull shit. Does anyone care if the elite and wealthy pay to play especially to go to one of these left leaning cesspools they call collage. I hope they did keep some honest kids out and I hope those kids some how took a different path in life that just maybe saved them from being left leaning commie POS like they probably would have turned into going to one of those shit holes.

So apparently the 19 year old daughter of one of the arrested eee-leetes heard the news while on spring break from USC. The daughter, a beauty-blogger with all kinds of sponsors and contracts, was spending spring break...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

On the yacht of a University of Southern California official. The school she cheated her way into!

Ok. Beyond the fact that a USC official has a yacht... what is he doing loading it up with USC freshmen and sailing around with these girls???

WTF... I get that yachts are bimbo magnets. I watched Miami Vice. But what is a USC Official if any kind doing with teen students on his yacht???

Is the sh!+ storm about to get bigger? Please... let it get bigger!

Cheers, Sirhr

Edit: So the official in question is the Head of USC's Board of Trustees! A billionaire real-estate developer whose daddy founded some Rent-a-Car place. His yacht cost $100,000,000! And the guy's daughter and 'her friends' from USC were spending spring break. Coincidentally including the cheating daughter of the arrested eee--leete! What a coincidence. And what the hell is the chairman of the Board of Trustees of ANY university doing with a bunch of teen girls from HIS UNIVERSITY... on his yacht. Seriously? Oh and the guy got a law degree from Pepperdine... has been a member of the L.A. Police Commission... Is Mr. Philanthrophy. But apparently, doesn't have the common sense or judgement to 'not' have a yacht full of teenage girls including a cheater? And this is the Chairman of the board of Trustees? Wow. Just wow!

Last edited:
    Being a rich white guy that pays $1 mil to bump your below-average kid ahead of someone more qualified will get you arrested. But getting bumped ahead of someone for being minority, "economically disadvantaged", or able to catch a ball really well is totally fine. Remember your white privilege before you go trying to get ahead. Look down in shame and realize what a bad person you are for existing.

But what is a USC Official if any kind doing with teen students on his yacht???

His daughter is also a USC freshman and the students on the boat are her friends. If you have a teen daughter, you're gonna be around a lot of teen girls...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    This is not buying your way in with a donation or endowment, Its fraud. They even made their payoffs tax deductible. Bribes, lies and phony test takers is not the same as giving the school a building. The most interesting part so far to me is, that the FBI found it by accident while on another investigation.

That other investigation could get interesting. Or maybe not, but its always nice to see the lefties get caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

i agree that this is not just a donation or a library and should be handled differently....

like you also said (the left always had a better handle on the pulse then the repubs, and ALWAYS circled the wagons), this whole metoo movement and instances like the bribing are now being outed by other lefties

its like a 2 headed snake eating itself

as much as i hate Cortez/bernie they are causing the same stir that trump did but her effect is actual lefty sabotage....i love it

So apparently the 19 year old daughter of one of the arrested eee-leetes heard the news while on spring break from USC. The daughter, a beauty-blogger with all kinds of sponsors and contracts, was spending spring break...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

On the yacht of a University of Southern California official. The school she cheated her way into!

Ok. Beyond the fact that a USC official has a yacht... what is he doing loading it up with USC freshmen and sailing around with these girls???

WTF... I get that yachts are bimbo magnets. I watched Miami Vice. But what is a USC Official if any kind doing with teen students on his yacht???

Is the sh!+ storm about to get bigger? Please... let it get bigger!

Cheers, Sirhr

Edit: So the official in question is the Head of USC's Board of Trustees! A billionaire real-estate developer whose daddy founded some Rent-a-Car place. His yacht cost $100,000,000! And the guy's daughter and 'her friends' from USC were spending spring break. Coincidentally including the cheating daughter of the arrested eee--leete! What a coincidence. And what the hell is the chairman of the Board of Trustees of ANY university doing with a bunch of teen girls from HIS UNIVERSITY... on his yacht. Seriously? Oh and the guy got a law degree from Pepperdine... has been a member of the L.A. Police Commission... Is Mr. Philanthrophy. But apparently, doesn't have the common sense or judgement to 'not' have a yacht full of teenage girls including a cheater? And this is the Chairman of the board of Trustees? Wow. Just wow!
    A part of me thinks; if the guy with the expensive yacht doesn’t have it covered in spring-break beauty bloggers- that would be a crime!

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Theres always the casting couch for these elite....

Reactions: MCSO1357
    His daughter is also a USC freshman and the students on the boat are her friends. If you have a teen daughter, you're gonna be around a lot of teen girls...
    44,000 students at USC. Implying 13,000 freshmen. And this little cheatin bimbette with the blog... just happens to be BFFs with the chairman’s daughter and on his yacht.

Sure. Odds of that are good. They must be in the Eee-lyte school of bimbology.

Occam’s razor here.

Cheers, Sirhr

It didn't take the Attorney's long to fill a 500 billion dollar class action law suit against all the players in this scam.

Another suit just surfaced filed by CA students against 8 universities.

44,000 students at USC. Implying 13,000 freshmen. And this little cheatin bimbette with the blog... just happens to be BFFs with the chairman’s daughter and on his yacht.

Rich people have yachts. Middle class have boats. Poor people collect Air Jordans. I'm not surprised to find a rich girl with rich friends on her dads yacht. Just because we can imagine that being normal, it's normal for others. When was the last time you rolled dice in Compton?

Maybe they were marine biology students?

Attachments

• 263D87CD-D2FB-471B-87A5-FEF4E5A0CCFF.jpeg
      263D87CD-D2FB-471B-87A5-FEF4E5A0CCFF.jpeg
      188 KB · Views: 20
    Last edited:
    I’m not sure how I feel about this situation. I think I’ll wait to see what De Niro and Whoopi have to say first before my mind gets made up.
    I do know this;
    If college was free-as it should be-this wouldn’t be an issue.o_O

Free college? Nothing is free. However, those who want free college like European countries do not want to do what it takes. First you have to test to see what your aptitude is, to see if you can even go to college. You find out in high school if you are going to a vocational school or college, then Military service. Honestly I can't see the kids that are protesting here in the US wanting to do any of that. Then there are the people who tested poorly paying taxes to cover those who want free tuition.

My personal believe is people don't get the most out of something free because it is not earned. I use HUD housing and Habitat for Humanity as examples of this issue. People in HUD housing destroy the properties in which they live and they cry foul because of the deplorable conditions they live in. People who get homes from Habitat for Humanity have to work a certain amount of hours on the job site building their new home. Because they worked on this house they take pride in it and take care of the house.

Free college? Nothing is free. However, those who want free college like European countries do not want to do what it takes. First you have to test to see what your aptitude is, to see if you can even go to college. You find out in high school if you are going to a vocational school or college, then Military service. Honestly I can't see the kids that are protesting here in the US wanting to do any of that. Then there are the people who tested poorly paying taxes to cover those who want free tuition.

My personal believe is people don't get the most out of something free because it is not earned. I use HUD housing and Habitat for Humanity as examples of this issue. People in HUD housing destroy the properties in which they live and they cry foul because of the deplorable conditions they live in. People who get homes from Habitat for Humanity have to work a certain amount of hours on the job site building their new home. Because they worked on this house they take pride in it and take care of the house.
    I’m with you. My post was tongue-in-cheek.
    What kids confuse today is the difference between ‘free’, and ‘paid for’.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
    I’m with you. My post was tongue-in-cheek.
    What kids confuse today is the difference between ‘free’, and ‘paid for’.
    My dad was a veteran. We buried him last year at the national veterans cemetery in our area. When I mentioned to the funeral director (he was my friend, former boss, and green beret Vietnam tunnel rat) that it was nice that it was free. He corrected me and said, “it’s not free. It was paid for by his service”. I’ll never forget that.

It didn't take the Attorney's long to fill a 500 billion dollar class action law suit against all the players in this scam.

Another suit just surfaced filed by CA students against 8 universities.
    A couple of decimal places off, mein fuhrer. 5,000,001.00

I expect it will get much bigger though. I hope every kid who got rejected
    Or had their degree devalued files a suit.

Bankrupt these scumbags and rape their endowments.

It will be TV worth watching!

Cheers, Sirhr