• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No One Mentioned Yesterday's "Mass Shooter"?

Saw some of the coverage on the morning news about it. Every one of the reports focused on how women are rarely the ones to commit a shooting like this, therefore it's misogyny that caused it. I'm fairly certain it will come out shortly that she was battling racism and was bullied at work by evil white men, with Sharpton racing to speak at her memorial.

2AF, I saw that article too, zero coverage on the news about it. Thinking about babies getting stabbed brought me to one step shy of tears, only my rage held them back. A three DAY old amongst the victims... What kind of sicko can stab a three day old baby (or any baby/child for that matter), right along with what kind of mother puts her three day old child into day care?????

Fucking NYC, that place is inhabited by pure evil and selfishness. I've never been there other than flying through, yet I am 100% certain I'm not missing a single thing that I need in my life.

There were actually 3 mass shootings (work place) in 24 hrs this week. All used handguns. Handguns are not part of the narrative (yet). Then there was this.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/three-infants-two-adults-stabbed-new-york-city-day-care-n911786
which is barely getting any press. In some ways I think people are finally getting it, that the weapon is of little consequence. At least I hear it more and more.

And the answer to all our problems is:

More gun control, more taxes! More politicians! More agencies! More police spending! More laws! More wealth inequality! More #mypussyhurtstoo movements! More of everything that's been driving this country off a cliff for so long.

People always bitch about the next generation, but you know what? Previous to these fucking millennials we didn't have problems nearly like this. They were random and rare. This generation has taken it pro. Along with all the other sick twisted shit they believe in.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
And 1 more mass shooting to the total. In Syracuse, NY, a group of 5 were shot last night around 9pm. Victims range from 8-35 years old. No other details available at this time.
So damm glad I started to carry!

If you happen to be of dark skinned build and happen to be "confused" about what type of reproductive organs you have... they have to sweep it under the rug as they can't have anybody questioning that their "protected" and "victim" class types can actually be crazy insane killers.....

My guess is it's going to be listed as the stress of people discriminating against "her" for it's "gender identity" drove them to do something naughty and we should not blame them for it but blame the victims for "triggering" it.

It's being discussed here in NoVA, but not as the lead story. It was reported today she was a temp employee, having mental health issues and that for the past two weeks her family has been concerned about her mental stability. She purchased her handgun legally and she did not show any signs of distress that would have precluded the sale in MD (whenever that sale may have taken place). I agree with the theme that this would be garnering significant national exposure if it fit the narrative.