• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No step on snek?

Namekagon

Oracle of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2018
Wausau, WI
I keep running into this cartoon version of the Gadsden Flag, and instead of "Don't Tread On Me", it its says "No Step On Snek." Now I'm not much of a pop-culture kind of guy. Ok that was an understatement, our culture is swirling the bowl and I refuse to participate. But where the hell did this come from, and why is this suddenly a thing instead of the traditional flag? And why "Snek"? Asking only because I was given a flag with this on it.

Snek flag.jpg

It came from ARFCOM, around 2011 or so, when I was one of the resident troublemakers on GD, and before the place became full of fucking whiners and triggered snowflakes.

'Snek' is just another one of the purposefully mispelled words that makes up the glossary of ARF denizens, just like 'babcat', 'babnanas', 'fo', and 'dag'...

If you see 'No Step on Snek', the proper reply to the person flying that banner will be 'FU AROCK'.

Ahh. It coming from a forum would make sense to me. So basically this is the "text messaging" version of the Gadsden flag.

Remember, if you were NOT a veteran of ArfCOCKalypse Now, you do NOT have the right to wear the T-shirt. If you do so, that is stolen valor and the Penguin WILL come after you. Just because he has flippers does not mean he cannot run faster than you. Just keep that in mind...
smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: j-huskey
Mine has the correct sneak. Most I've seen show a diamondback.

It came from ARFCOM, around 2011 or so, when I was one of the resident troublemakers on GD, and before the place became full of fucking whiners and triggered snowflakes.

'Snek' is just another one of the purposefully mispelled words that makes up the glossary of ARF denizens, just like 'babcat', 'babnanas', 'fo', and 'dag'...

If you see 'No Step on Snek', the proper reply to the person flying that banner will be 'FU AROCK'.

Was on the chan boards before ARF?

If people think they will be fighting soy latte loser boy, you are sorely mistaken . Typical military strategy older than the Romans. You get the stupid weak to be the initial cannon fodder. Then the real troops come out. Here’s some of who have now moved into the CHAZ zone. Still look like unarmed losers?
1592067165610.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JuniperEyes
You have the Washington governor and Seattle mayor actively running blocker for these guys now. Democrats actively obstructing Trump from doing anything. This opens up a whole new world of possibilities they could be up to. It’s like a play right out of US Special Operations unconventional warfare.

They have ARs and former .mil turds
Plus state support
Plus support from Soros and other billionaires.

Don’t under estimate them

You missed the intended meaning of my post. Yes, they are armed and funded by shady sources.

My point is, they are "embracing" the principles of "dont step on snek", while wanting to crush and strangle said snek? Or, is there deeper meaning to snek in which they find issue? Because really, " dont step on snek" is in itself based on the, "i am a free man" principle.

Seems retarded IYAM.

A Modern Meme take on the GADSDEN DONTTREAD ON ME flag.

“No Step on Snek” - A Meme Tribute to the Gadsden – Don’t Tread On Me Flag

Around mid-to-late 2015, as “snek” (meaning “snake”) , intentionally misspelled slang terms for “snake,” gained widespread usage online, several parody images of the Gadsden Flag featuring the phrase “No Step on Snek” (in lieu of “Don’t Tread on Me”) began to surface on 4chan, Tumblr and Reddit, as well as a number of firearm accessories and other merchandises bearing the catchphrase .

s-l640.jpg

If your loling at them, your missing the point. Just like how they lol’d at the National Guard showing up with M4’s with no mags in them. More going on here than just the face value of her .22.
Yeah I’m loling at being a 22 to a gunfight with folded down sights at that.
The dumb rednecks on our side would have more sense than that.

But when this is your lineage I guess you can’t really blame them

3AC64094-C8D1-45E5-BF46-3B9D01A13853.jpeg
EB0BA743-1DCD-48FB-A95E-06EF09B77F27.jpeg

#blm

It’s not a gunfight. It’s a political statement that they will twist however it’s fits their motives. Maybe she knows it’s a unloaded .22. Maybe she is delusional. Maybe her handlers are intentionally setting her up to entice a violent reaction so they can cry brutality.

I’m sure Feinstein, Pelosi; Al Sharpton, or who ever else would love nothing more right now to see her cut down so they can further their victimization. They are probably salivating at the prospect of being able to say on national TV how a innocent black woman expressing her voice was murdered by racists for having a “fake” weapon.

• Sad
Reactions: deersniper
If people think they will be fighting soy latte loser boy, you are sorely mistaken . Typical military strategy older than the Romans. You get the stupid weak to be the initial cannon fodder. Then the real troops come out. Here’s some of who have now moved into the CHAZ zone. Still look like unarmed losers?
View attachment 7350306
....yes.... yes they do....

If a soyboy wearing brand new airsoft gear makes you frightened..., you may need to check your T levels

....yes.... yes they do....

If a soyboy wearing brand new airsoft gear makes you frightened..., you may need to check your T levels
Not worried about someone in airsoft crap, it’s the whole picture of what millions of soyboys are getting away with in this country and the world.

Last time I checked the news, didn’t see any of their liberal disease being reversed. Didn’t see them being held accountable. Instead it’s being normalized by the mainstream. The very image they are spinning right now is how racists we all are that BLM has to be armed to speak out against white racists brutality.

She could be holding rubber dog shit. It’s the propaganda that’s spreading and twisting of truth and lies. Just look around. They are getting away with attacking ever vestige of American history, right or wrong. Literally every image of law enforcement and America is being attacked. They are getting droves of big business buying into their cause. Amazon, Ford, Walmart, and the list goes on are now donating to them. Fuck NASCAR is now placating to them. Kids cartoon are pulling the mere image of police from their shows.

Given more time, where do you think this is all going to end? What she’s holding is irrelevant in the big picture, it’s what she is symbolizing and more people are believing it.

Not worried about someone in airsoft crap, it’s the whole picture of what millions of soyboys are getting away with in this country and the world.

Last time I checked the news, didn’t see any of their liberal disease being reversed. Didn’t see them being held accountable. Instead it’s being normalized by the mainstream. The very image they are spinning right now is how racists we all are that BLM has to be armed to speak out against white racists brutality.

She could be holding rubber dog shit. It’s the propaganda that’s spreading and twisting of truth and lies. Just look around. They are getting away with attacking ever vestige of American history, right or wrong. Literally every image of law enforcement and America is being attacked. They are getting droves of big business buying into their cause. Amazon, Ford, Walmart, and the list goes on are now donating to them. Fuck NASCAR is now placating to them. Kids cartoon are pulling the mere image of police from their shows.

Given more time, where do you think this is all going to end? What she’s holding is irrelevant in the big picture, it’s what she is symbolizing and more people are believing it.
I say defund all police.. give them the liberal utopia they want....once they realize police are in place to prevent criminals from succumbing to vigilante justice more than they are to protect citizens....they’ll be clamoring to have the police back.

Once lynchings become common place again, they’ll realize the police weren’t so bad afterall

• Love
Reactions: whiskeytower
I say defund all police.. give them the liberal utopia they want....once they realize police are in place to prevent criminals from succumbing to vigilante justice more than they are to protect citizens....they’ll be clamoring to have the police back.

Once lynchings become common place again, they’ll realize the police weren’t so bad afterall
Oh I fully agree that the dumb shits marching have no idea what they are really asking for. The police are there keeps people who are fed up with their shit from shooting them on the spot!

If you really listen to their leaders though, they have no intention of stopping at their so called liberal utopia. They fully believe that the reason communism failed, is that it needs to have more communism everywhere.

Another possibility is we know foreign powers would love nothing more than for us to descend into civil war. Would be awlful convenient for China who has outspoken assertions of replacing us as the global standard.

Uhhh... should we tell her that her "armor" is intended for 6mm plastic BBs going considerably slower than a bullet?

You missed the intended meaning of my post. Yes, they are armed and funded by shady sources.

My point is, they are "embracing" the principles of "dont step on snek", while wanting to crush and strangle said snek? Or, is there deeper meaning to snek in which they find issue? Because really, " dont step on snek" is in itself based on the, "i am a free man" principle.

Seems retarded IYAM.

It came about as a group of whiney shitheads said the original Gadsden flag was racist.

View attachment 7350306
If any of the people in the pictures you’re seeing from the protests intimidate you, then step up your game. Everyone’s a big dick with a gun and clean plate carrier until it’s time to cross the threshold. Fuck em and all of this bullshit.

No Step on Snek has some decent PVC patches. Good addition to an airsoft vest for those wondering.