• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No strikethrough bbcode option?

117D-RTO

Shooter ready, standby...
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2010
Erie, Colorado
I wanted to edit a for sale post and strikethrough the old price, noticed and [strike][/strike] didn't work. Is there a way to do it that I am missing or is the site missing this formatting option?

Same question here. I think there is value to members in leaving the pricing history but it is confusing to buyers (based on questions I've received) without striking the old prices out. Bolding would be helpful too.

Thanks.

Paging Lowlight……
I would like to know how to make the font bold, change color, strike through, etc.

Paging Lowlight……
I would like to know how to make the font bold, change color, strike through, etc.
At the top menu bar: Forum Actions --> General Settings. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options/Message Editor Interface. Default is "Basic Editor", you want to select "Standard Editor".

Still no strike through option but bold, italics, color and other font options become available.

At the top menu bar: Forum Actions --> General Settings. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options/Message Editor Interface. Default is "Basic Editor", you want to select "Standard Editor".

Still no strike through option but bold, italics, color and other font options become available.
Thank you for sharing.